Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-ray Audio Issues

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by TrekToday, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Kryten

Kryten Ensign Newbie

My final comment on this. After HMV sent everyone who sent their originals back for a replacement another copy of the recalled version I just sent it back again for a refund. I'll buy it from somewhere else when I'm able to get it at the price I originally paid.

For reference HMV do not let you swap faulty stock in shops if you bought online as I also tried that with no luck.

2. Mr_Homn

Mr_Homn Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I live in the US. Called the deluxe number on the 13th of september. Got my discs on the 21st. Nice.

3. Falcor5

Falcor5 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Maybe the best bet to get the discs would be for me to call back and pretend I have not already given my info back in early Aug instead of asking if it has shipped yet or if they lost my info like I did last time.

4. Michael

Michael Good Bad Influence Moderator

Ha, guess what I found in the mail today! After I sent a mail to startrek.de over two weeks ago, they actually just sent me the corrected discs! Whew! If that's their response to my mail, I'm very glad about it. Now my secret plan of keeping the faulty discs as some kind of rare obscurity has come to full fruition. :rommie:

Oh, and they also included a German version of that "Sorry, we screwed up" card. Nice touch.

5. MickJo1701

MickJo1701 Commander Red Shirt

Sent mine back nearly 2 weeks ago, if they ship out another copy of the faulty version I think I'll go postal. Horrific customer service.

6. Falcor5

Falcor5 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Just wanted to update and say that I finally got my discs on Saturday!! I never did get another chance to call because it was a busy week. I did however email them on Monday letting them know I still had not received it and reminding them of my info. I am thinking it must have been because of that email that it was sent. Anyways I am happy they finally came! Now I can be excited for Season 2! Hoping there are no recalls needed going forward with the rest of the seasons!!

7. Mutai Sho-Rin

Mutai Sho-Rin Crusty Old Bastard Moderator

Thread unstuck. May it live or die in peace.