Lost Sub-Forum - What's the Point

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by MikeS, Jun 21, 2013.

1. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm currently enjoying a rewatch of Lost. I still have questions and new observations to make about it as it's one of those type of shows. However I'm unable to post anything in the sub-forum. It's closed to new posts. The show might be over but then so is TNG and people are still posting about that twenty years after it went off the air!

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

You can't get to that island Mike, you can only see it.

3. Dream

Dream Admiral Admiral

Jist start a new topic in SF section.

4. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Yes, but this is also a Star Trek forum, so TNG conversation is bound to happen.

The LOST forum was closed when traffic there died down after the show went off the air. For some reason it just hasn't been deleted.

Start a LOST topic in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum if you want to talk about it. Nobody is stopping you.

5. E-DUB

E-DUB Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Shutting down the forum was probably a good idea as I've heard about old TV show message boards being "appropriated" by unsavory types. (No idea if they're still doing that because if I've heard about it law enforcement surely has too.)

6. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

That would never happen here. We have Romulan gods.

7. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

They explained they closed it because no one used it and explained they wanted to keep it around as a history lesson or something.

But if you want answers to your questions than LOST is really the wrong show for you. :lol:

8. MikeS

MikeS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

^ On the contrary. Just because they don't spell everything out doesn't mean the answers are not there. It's amazing what you see on subsequent viewings.

:techman:

Fair point.

9. Solariabsg25

Solariabsg25 Commodore Commodore

Plus of course TNG has a new lease of life with the ongoing Bluray releases (as are supposed to be following for the later shows too).