USS Riker's Beard Bridge Project

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by admiral_reliant, Sep 16, 2014.

1. admiral_reliant

admiral_reliant Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hi guys,

One of the reasons I sometimes ask for hi-res scalable graphics from you wonderful artists, is to create some fan made sets.

In 2012, at the first Destination Star Trek in London, I helped a friend in creating a bank of bridge consoles that were displayed in a nearby hotel for a Facebook group. Hotel guests and visitors alike had the chance to sit at the consoles and lose themselves in the moment.

The experience proved so popular, so much more so than the official parties, that we have decided to do it again this year with Destination Star Trek back to it's home in London.

We have also increased the scale of our replica to include a transporter pad and console, a captains chair and the return of the bank of consoles.

I have posted the full work in progress on my blog which you can view here ( http://wp.me/p3cATG-10l ) but here are a few photo's.

The transporter is a mix of TNG, VOY and DS9's runabouts, just because we wanted a colour scheme other than the usual TNG.

2. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

That is some amazing prop work, I would love to see that stuff in person! :techman: