Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. SpiderQueen

SpiderQueen Captain Captain

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

Belanna, all great videos! :D

But then you know I think that...... ;) :D

2. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Chakotay fic alert!

Chocolate By Any Other Name Three couples vacation together in a twenty-fourth century look at the eternal battle of the sexes.

Okay, it's a TNG story, but we've reached the point in our Reasons of the Heart universe where we pair Chakotay with Beverly Crusher. For this incarnation of Chakotay, we take the character as written through the end of the series and create our version of what his life was like after Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant. The only major item we ignore is Season Seven's reference to a sister. Since every scrap of canon prior to that has Chakotay's only living relative as a cousin in Ohio, that's what we go with; otherwise all Voyager canon through Endgame is assumed. In terms of TNG canon, the Reasons of the Heart universe assumes canon up through Insurrection and breaks off from there. So, we can all happily pretend that Nemesis never happened.

This story follows the events in Incendiary, Speaking in Tongues, Eye of the Beholder and Happily After All, but it's not necessary to have read any of them our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Reasons of the Heart universe, but it should still be an enjoyable romance story regardless.

This is an edited version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at either of our websites. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

3. Belanna

Belanna Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

4. The Mistress of Shadow

The Mistress of Shadow Ensign Red Shirt

I uploaded my first Star Terk ff it's a Janeway/Chakotay story. it isn't very good :-) i'm in hte proccess of getting it beta read.

its on my ff.net profile -

hope you enjoy.

Shadow

5. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

6. Belanna

7. Whoa Nellie

Chakotay fic alert!

TNG/Stargate SG1; Divergences *2004 ASC Award*
    A mishap forces the Picards, Chakotay and Beverly to work with an unusual team of allies--SG1.

Okay, it's a TNG story, but we've reached the point in our Reasons of the Heart universe where we pair Chakotay with Beverly Crusher. For this incarnation of Chakotay, we take the character as written through the end of the series and create our version of what his life was like after Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant. The only major item we ignore is Season Seven's reference to a sister. Since every scrap of canon prior to that has Chakotay's only living relative as a cousin in Ohio, that's what we go with; otherwise all Voyager canon through Endgame is assumed. In terms of TNG canon, the Reasons of the Heart universe assumes canon up through Insurrection and breaks off from there. So, we can all happily pretend that Nemesis never happened.

This story follows the events in Incendiary, Speaking in Tongues, Eye of the Beholder, Happily After All and Chocolate By Any Other Name but it's not necessary to have read any of those as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Reasons of the Heart universe, but it should still be an enjoyable story regardless.

*NOTE: With this story, we assume Stargate canon up to Season Four; this story occurs just after the fourth season episode 'The First Ones.'

This is an NOT an edited version of the original. The original version of the story was PG-13 (no naughty bits needed to be removed from this story at all) so the version posted to the BBS Fan Fiction forum is exactly the same version as can be found at either of our websites. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

8. Brennyren

Brennyren Commodore Commodore

I have 40 fiction, poetry, and filksong (popular tunes rewritten with fannish lyrics) entries over at ff.net, 30 of them based on VOY. If you stop by, it'll quickly become apparent that my favorite character is Chakotay, with Janeway and Paris also popping up often.

It would be fair to warn you that I'm shippy-eclectic. The ship I have the most stories about is J/C, which I was in love with for a long while -- but I have almost as many anti-J/Cs. ('Sokay, they're all clearly marked! ;)) There are also C/Ts, C/Ps, some J/Ps, a C/7 or two, and a J/7. And there are even a few with no ships at all.

Stylewise, I run the gamut from light romance to heavy angst.

If you like your Trek to be something you can sing along with, you might want to check out "Songs of Voyager," "Chakotay's Love Song," and "A Maquis Ballad."

There's also a scattering of entries on other Treks, including two TNGs, a DS9, and a couple ENTs. (If you've seen the ENT episode "The Cogenitor," please take a gander at my "The Cogenitor's Tale" -- I think it's one of my all-time best stories.)

Brennyren's fanfic

Brennyren

Edited to add: WTF? I can't make the link work from here. Okay....if you wanna take a look at my fic, just pop over to www.fanfiction.net and search "Brenda Shaffer Shiring." That's me.

9. Lynx

Lynx Vice Admiral Admiral

Those who liked the story

Coming Home

might want to read the sequel

Strange Dreams

which is an after-Endgame story.

10. Belanna

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I've done these, my first Voyager wallpapers. They are the same images but different textures used. I vary on which one I like :)

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/piperbunny/images/Blood%20Fever.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/piperbunny/images/Blood%20Fever%20v2.jpg

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/Members/piperbunny/images/Blood%20Fever%20v3.jpg

Version 3 is my favourite at the moment.
    I also have done this (not really Voyager related though):

http://ourworld.cs.com/Lunabunny21/Rivalries+green3.jpg

I'm currently looking for screencaps on Someone To Watch Over Me 5.22. Help woul dbe very much appreciated because I'm all googled out at the moment :)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I did enjoy, loved it! Really summed up voyager :) and the Doctor is Space "Man overboard" :) Didn't like the crash at the end though, creepy part but it fitted in with the music.

13. Whoa Nellie

Chakotay fic alert!

Patterns of Behavior This story was originally posted to ASC on July 14, 2005. Old habits haunt Picard, Crusher and Chakotay with Vash an innocent victim.

This story follows the events in Incendiary, Speaking in Tongues, Eye of the Beholder, Happily After All, Chocolate By Any Other Name and Divergences, but it's not necessary to have read any of those as our stories are written (intended) to stand on their own. There's hopefully more depth and a sense of continuity if you've read previous stories in the Reasons of the Heart universe, but it should still be an enjoyable story regardless.

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

14. Pindar

Pindar Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Years ago I made a Voyager wallpaper after falling in love with the Bride of Chaotica episode.

I lost it after a hard drive failure but found it today whilst googling for trek images.

It used to be on a now non existant site called maximum-defiant and I guess someone else must have like it enought to save.

The Bride of Chaotica

15. teya

teya Vice Admiral Admiral

Attention Voyager fans!

Jerioholics has just opened a new forum for fan art. If you've got Seven-centric art, vids or fanfic, we want to hear from you. All 'ships featuring Seven are welcome, PG-13 max.

You can access the forums via the "Message Boards" link at the left on the Jerioholics homepage. So register and join us.

Looking forward to your contributions. :)

16. Caprica_Six

I have updated my website with an avatar/icon page, plus there is another BSG music vid up if anyone is interested.

My home page

17. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

Thank you everyone for the pics, fakes, vids and stories! I don't have time to give individual feedback to everyone, but I just wanted to say you're all amazingly talented :thumbsup:

Oh, wow! I'll never be a C/7 fan myself, but I know others enjoy it. I had to say thank you for all the screencaps featuring Chakotay and/or Robert I_N_H. Especially this one -

[​IMG]

It made me pull out the "Endgame" special features DVD and watch the behind the scenes 'Coming Home' bit. I haven't been able to do it 'til now cos I guessed it would be too emotional - and I was right - but I wanted to see why Jeri was cuddling up to Robert. It was a very sweet, poignant moment between friends as they waited for a shot to be set up :)

18. Caprica_Six

I'm not really a C/7 fan myself...I still like J/C and J/7 but I figured I'd make a C/7 section for the fans of the pairing.

I was surprised about that shot from the special features too, it must have been difficult for all the cast to say goodbye.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

19. Whoa Nellie

Voyager Fan Fiction Alert!
    Twist of Fate: Wyrd

Wyrd: Chakotay experiences the most unique vision quest of his life and then finds that he has brought someone back with him from his vision. Blessings of the Sky Spirits--was originally posted on its own as a PWP, but when the naughty bits were removed there were less than 3 pages so we're posting it as a prologue to Wyrd here.

The Twist of Fate series assumes canon for Voyager up to the episode Timeless and breaks off from there. The Twist of Fate stories weave through some of the canon episodes (the series is currently up to Season 6 in terms of the most recent installments) but is an alternate universe.

The character of Chakotay was initially described as 'spanning two cultures, part of both yet belonging to neither.' Unfortunately, that dual nature was never really brought out in the series. Since the Starfleet uniform and his duties on Voyager would be representative of the modern world, we created an original character specifically to reflect the spiritual/traditional part of his life. The intent of this series was to develop the spiritual side of Chakotay's nature to more evenly match the modern aspect of his nature--to balance him out, so to speak. It is a series of romance stories (the ones that can be edited down to PG-13 at any rate), so it is primarily focused on Chakotay and his relationship with our original character. There is a minor thread of K/7 that pops up throughout the series as well, showing how we think a budding romantic relationship might have worked for those two characters.

This is an edited down version of the original. If you're over 18 and interested in the non-PG-13 version of the story (or in the stories that couldn't be edited down to PG-13 at all), it can be found at Whoa Nellie's Sci-Fi Romance Fanfiction website in the Voyager index. There are links from our fanfiction.net author page to our websites (since they contain R and NC-17 material, we don't link directly to there from BBS).

Warmest wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

20. Sazzy

Sazzy Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hi, I haven't posted for a while, but thought I'd mention that I have a new J/7 Musical up on my site :)

Yes, that's right an entire musical (with a story) based around J/7 and using songs from musicals :D

The first act (of five songs) is up this week at:

http://www.voyager-conspiracy.co.uk/Musical3.html

Second (and final) act up next week :)