will you...FLIP OUT!!!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by RobertScorpio, Mar 11, 2009.

1. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

So..you get your Popcorn. And you get your super-large diet soda (with optional depends diaper). So now you are into this movie for 15$ (yep, thats how much a large popcorn/soda costs where I go)...and you bring your wife, kid, so now you're into this movie for 30$. Add in the price for your ticket and just for the two of you, you are looking at $60.

You settle down into your seat...getting ready for JJABRAMS's Star Trek to rock your world..and then..just as the loud opening score ends...the person next to you starts talking on their cell phone!! or the person two rows up starts texting causing a very very very (Oh I hate this) neon light to shine back at you...

WHAT WILL YOU DO!!!!

Rob

2. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Dude, I'm going to be the annoying guy in the theatre giving my own audio commentary during the movie. I have no intention of enjoying this movie, and I'm going to prevent everyone else in the theatre from doing so as well.

3. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

Then I will come armed with my MM's...ready to take you out!!!

Rob

4. miraclefan

miraclefan Commodore Commodore

^ I REALLY hope your ''jokeing''.WOW!:wtf: I don't know who would be worse, the guy on the phone, or the guy giveing me ''on-site'' live negetive commentary:confused:

5. Guartho

Guartho Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

What if he calls you on the phone from 3 rows up to give you "on-site" live negative commentary?

Oh, I've got one. The TrekBBS poster in row 4 who's clicking away on his laptop at the midnight showing on the east coast so he can be the first one to pick each and every nit!

6. miraclefan

^ Wow!:wtf: would somebody ''REALLY'' do that? God help them if some Idiot does that at the theater I'm at!!:klingon:

7. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

Just go sit next to the guy trying to secretly recording the film on his camcorder to put on the internet, you know he will be quiet during the film!!!!

Also important, stay 3 seats away from the other guy that's jeking off when the Enterprise first appears, any closer and you may get 'plasma fluid' on you . LOL

8. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

What will I do?

Simple.

Bypass the theater and buy the DVD.

9. PKTrekGirl

PKTrekGirl Arrogant Niner Thug Admiral

Geez. Uh...ask them nicely to cease and desist?

And if they don't, get a theatre employee to spell it out for them. On their cell phone in a text message, if that's all they can read. :rolleyes:

10. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

The punishment is death. That is all.

11. miraclefan

Don't have a problem with that!:D

12. Lashmore

Lashmore Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Now, just to put this into perspective, I am a labourer by several trades and used to be very sporty before work became my sport. So needless to say I can back myself up in a confrontation. If someone is ruining the movie by cellphone talk or deliberate disrespect for those that paid to watch the movie...I have in the past and will again pull the person off their seat and give them an alternative. It usually is "sit down shutup, or give me fifteen bucks so I can watch another session" and drag them outside to learn some respect of others.

I've done that to at least 4 teenagers and 2 adults.

I have a very short fuse for people that talk at the cinema and I normally get congradulated for my reaction. I hate mobile phones and I hate idiots. if anyone is ruining my time at the theatre, I'll ruin there entire damn day and make their wallet lighter for it and their inflated ego's pop.

Since its a Trek movie, I doubt I would have any trouble physically with any annoying teeps.

13. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

ok if you did that in the same theater as me, one or both of us would be banned from the facilities for 3 months after being kicked out as a result of a very loud confrontation :guffaw:

but back in reality I'd probably just leave and get a refund and see the show at a different time :D

14. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

For me the cinema is damn near sacred. Laugh along with the fun bits and the like, but no not fucking disturb my enjoyment of the movie.

Lashmore, I like your style :techman:

15. Samuel T. Cogley

Samuel T. Cogley Vice Admiral Admiral

I plan to punch the guy in the seat in front of me in the face -- HARD!

Then I will rip out my own colon (transverse, and possibly sigmoid, as well) with my bare hands and throw it at the movie screen.

I will then mutter "Rosebud" under my breath and run out of the theater.

A sombrero filled with urine (not my own) will be the only evidence that I was ever there.

16. -Brett-

-Brett- Vice Admiral Admiral

If it was so bad that I couldn't enjoy the movie, I'd probably walk out and demand a refund.

If the theater is run by a prick who won't give me my money back, I guess it's a trip to pirate bay.

17. Mr. B

Mr. B Vice Admiral Admiral

"Hey! Yeah, you. Shut the fuck up!"

18. ancient

ancient Vice Admiral Admiral

True fans will buy every seat in the theater so stuff like that won't happen.

19. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Vice Admiral Admiral

Ah! The Harlan Ellision method.

20. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Grab them by the back of the head and smash their face into the seat in front of them until they're unconscious.

Wow, that didn't sound maladjusted or disturbed at all... :lol: