Box Heads - A webcomic about movie geeks!

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by DeMilburn, Feb 7, 2015.

1. DeMilburn

DeMilburn Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi All.

Not sure if this is an OK thing to do on this site, so if its not I apologise and please delete if appropriate.

Basically I have a new online webcomic called Box Heads. The comic follows the exploits of two friends, Stan and Clarke, as they go through life as best they can all the while trying to make their dreams come true by breaking into the movie business, one as an actor, the other as a writer. Why box heads? Well they love all things film and tv and along the way the comic will have parody and satirical looks at films and shows new and old, also they have box shapes for heads!

It is still in its infancy but I am hoping it can take off, and at the moment I am running a 'special' which will happen every now and then in which the characters take on famous characters in a spoof story and of course the first one had to be Star Trek, so I am in the middle of my Box Trek spoof.

I hope you can check it out and become regular visiters. Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions for the specials.

You can find the comic at http://box-heads.co.uk

[​IMG]

2. DeMilburn

DeMilburn Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Hi Guys

Thought I would share this, my webcomic is having a bit of a relaunch this Sunday. I am changing the way that its drawn and I am starting with a story arc that spoofs a number of Zombie films and TV shows, Including the Evil Dead, Walking Dead and the George A Romero 'Dead' films. Below is the cover that I will be debuting on Sunday but giving it a bit of shout out here!

[​IMG]