Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Ares IV, an ill-fated manned mission to Mars launched in 2032 that mysteriously vanished without a trace, temporarily stranding two astronauts on the Martian surface.
    B is for Bottles of Saurian brandy, the ones with the bent necks.
    C is for the Constellation, a Constitution-class starship destroyed in 2267 by a gigantic, automated planet killer originating from somewhere outside our own galaxy.
    D is for Doctor, something that McCoy actually is
    E is for Exeter. The USS Exeter. Part of Ron Tracy's punishment was to scrub down every square inch of that ship with bleach while wearing a EVA suit.
    F is for "Far be it from me to dispute my first officer." - Kirk, from TUC.
    G is for Gorkon, the reformist and open-minded Chancellor of the Klingon High Council who was assassinated in 2293 for pursuing peace with the Federation.
    H is for Harry Mudd's moustache.
    I is for Ingrid Bergman, who played Maria in For Whom The Bell Tolls, the Movie Night selection in the Enterprise episode 'Dear Doctor'. Trip cries.
    J is for the Jaradans.
    K is for Kelso. Lt Kelso. Killed by magic.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    M is for Marta. She wore green very well.

2. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Ares IV, an ill-fated manned mission to Mars launched in 2032 that mysteriously vanished without a trace, temporarily stranding two astronauts on the Martian surface.
    C is for the Constellation, a Constitution-class starship destroyed in 2267 by a gigantic, automated planet killer originating from somewhere outside our own galaxy.
    E is for Exeter. The USS Exeter. Part of Ron Tracy's punishment was to scrub down every square inch of that ship with bleach while wearing a EVA suit.
    G is for Gorkon, the reformist and open-minded Chancellor of the Klingon High Council who was assassinated in 2293 for pursuing peace with the Federation.
    I is for Ingrid Bergman, who played Maria in For Whom The Bell Tolls, the Movie Night selection in the Enterprise episode 'Dear Doctor'. Trip cries.
    J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    N is for Norman the android.

3. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    O is for Optronic data networks aboard starships.

4. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    P is for Positronic data networks within android brains.

5. Captain Rob

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    Q is for Quadrotriticale. I wonder if it makes good toast?

6. cooleddie74

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    R is for the Romulan Star Empire.

7. Captain Rob

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    S is for Seven of Nine's snug fitting catsuits. I bet you could count the change in her pockets and tell if they were heads or tails up. If she had pockets.

8. Orac

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    S is for Seven of Nine's snug fitting catsuits. I bet you could count the change in her pockets and tell if they were heads or tails up. If she had pockets.
    T is for T'Pol's similarly snug fitting catsuits.

9. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

]A is for Ares IV, an ill-fated manned mission to Mars launched in 2032 that mysteriously vanished without a trace, temporarily stranding two astronauts on the Martian surface.
    J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    U is for Uhura's red miniskirt, antecedent and following the theme.

10. cooleddie74

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    V is for Valeris.

11. Orac

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    V is for Valeris.
    W is for Will Riker lunging.

12. cooleddie74

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    V is for Valeris.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.

13. Orac

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    V is for Valeris.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.

14. Captain Rob

J is for the Jaradans.
    L is for Laser weapons.
    V is for Valeris.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics.
    Y is for Yellow Alert! Stay sharp everyone.
    Z is for Zephram Cochrane High School. End-of-line.

15. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

A is for the Arsenal of Freedom.

16. Orac

B is for Babel.

17. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

B is for Babel.
    C is for Conundrum.

18. cooleddie74

B is for Babel.
    C is for Conundrum.
    D is for the Deltans.

19. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

B is for Babel.
    C is for Conundrum.
    D is for the Deltans.
    E is for (The) Enterprise Incident (thought I saw a theme developing)

20. cooleddie74

B is for Babel.
    C is for Conundrum.
    D is for the Deltans.
    E is for (The) Enterprise Incident (thought I saw a theme developing)
    F is for Fermat's Last Theorem, studied by Captain Jean-Luc Picard in 2365.