teacake does Stargate: punch it

Discussion in 'Stargate' started by teacake, Oct 7, 2012.

1. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Origen: I died laughing when Browder said, "We haven't tried c4 yet sir" since that is their solution to everything.

I had some pagh wraith flashbacks but I'm still excited. I was just thinking that the creepy Pryor dude who took Daniel and Vala to the celestial palace looked kind of like Darth Vader after his helmet was taken off in ROTJ when he used the FORCE to STRANGLE the village guy!!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  2. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The second season improved a lot IMO, it really found its legs. Sadly, it was already too late by that point.

Man, I miss SG......:(

3. teacake

The Ties That Bind: So we have Zek the Grand Nagus and Vala playing the part of a Ferengi and that DS9 ep where Jake and Nog have to navigate a series of trades to get what they really want. Rather cute. Vala has gone from cheesy leather chick to a great character. I am thrilled they are still stuck together.

Also, I want her tights:

[​IMG]

VALA, in her underwear in Daniel's bed: Anyhow, since I'm here, shall we make the best of it?

DANIEL: No we shalln't!

4. Romulan_spy

Romulan_spy Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

IMO, the Pah Wraiths have nothing on the Ori!

5. Romulan_spy

Vala has a great character arc in season 9 and 10.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
  6. DrunkUncle

DrunkUncle Ensign Red Shirt

What's wrong with you? Again with the spoilers.

7. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

Yeah, that comment might seem insignificant, but considering teacake doesn't want to know anything about future developments, just revealing that much about Vala is a pretty serious spoiler.

Especially since Vala is believed to have been killed for a period of time in season 9.

8. Romulan_spy

Saying a character has a great arc is not a spoiler! That's just saying that her character develops in an interesting way! What's wrong with saying that since I don't say anything about what happens to her? Heck, maybe her character arc is that she grows a third breast. Now, wouldn't that be awesome?

9. Neroon

Neroon Mod of Balance Moderator

Normally, for a show that's been off the air for nothing would be a spoiler. You can verify that in the spoiler rules pinned at the top of the forum. However, if the thread author expressly requests nothing in advance be disclosed... well, it's being courteous to them. Hence the editing of your post.

10. Romulan_spy

I understand.

11. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Oh Daniel. I would have 'made the best of it' every day and twice on Sunday.

12. DrunkUncle

DrunkUncle Ensign Red Shirt

Sorry for the words earlier, I was just thinking from the angle of teacake and it seemed like you just didn't care.

13. Romulan_spy

No apology needed. I do care that is why I apologized to Teacake when I accidentally posted a spoiler. I will be more careful in the future.

14. teacake

It's okay Romulan Spy, I am reading your posts through my fingers now and any actual facty type words or names I bleep over :D

Yes I would like to watch this without knowing that X is going to be great or to suck, but rather as if it was appearing on my tv for the first run. We don't have any stargate on tv here and I've managed to be quite oblivious to it so I actually know nothing at all as to what is coming up other than what people have said in this thread.

15. Romulan_spy

Thanks Teacake! I promise I will keep my excitement about the show to myself and let you enjoy it for yourself. :)

16. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

I, however, make no such promises. So I'm going to spoil you on the fact that General Hammond is secretly a Furling. And in Season 10, Urgo is placed in command of the SGC.

17. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Fleet Admiral Admiral

And I promise not to go into details as to when or why Teal'c says "your actions are giving me an erection, Daniel Jackson."

Crap.

18. Silvercrest

Silvercrest Vice Admiral Admiral

Daniel noticed the little thing wiggling around Teal'c's midsection years ago, but kept telling himself it was the symbiote.

19. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

"...Okay, I think that you and I can both agree that nobody else can ever know about what happened last night."
    "Indeed..."

20. teacake

People.. people.. all these slash references are offending my delicate sensibilities.