ENT Forum Get To Know You Thread Pt 2

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Kalen Archer, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Kalen Archer

Kalen Archer Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Version one here.

The purpose of this thread is for new members of the forum to introduce themselves, and for old members to get to know each other a bit better.

Happy posting!

KennyB likes this.
  2. Jenna

Jenna Vice Admiral Admiral

I feel sad that the old thread is gone. It's been here as long as I can remember, and it was the last of Top41's threads. *sniffles*

Anna Yolei likes this.
  3. Captain59

Captain59 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Connecticut - Home of the Hartford Whalers
    Wow, that post lasted almost two years. When that post was created, Enterprise was on Wednesday nights and life was good!

Anna Yolei likes this.
  4. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I started posting in here last week (See Enterprise is cool thread, which is probably on the second page now) because of watching the fourth season in syndication and being really really excited to see quality trek (First time in 6 years) again. The first three seasons were overall average, but season 4 was just...wow. I still need to see Kir'shara, and I can't wait till the andorian arc starts. I think I was so convinced that the only season I'm getting from this show is the fourth season. I havn't seen maybe half of it (Or maybe just 7 episodes), but based on what I have I'm asking for it for christmas, and I've already bought Star Wars III.

As for me, nothing much else to tell. I'm a fan of TNG and DS9 mostly, but like all the series to certain extents, and have all of the original, TNG, and DS9, and 4 seasons of Voyager. I'm going to school at a community college and started my application process to a California State University today by submitting one of them. I'm from the bay area, been a trek fans since the age of 3 (I'm 21 now), and I'm just easy going and want to be cool. :cool:

Anna Yolei likes this.
  5. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    To re-introduce myself to those who aren't that familiar with me and my posts/threads yet...I'm cooleddie74.

I'm a 31-year-old Trekker who lives in the state of Virginia(USA). I'm single without any kids...but dating.

I'm also mildly insane with a fetish for bizarre photo captions.

Just ask. :D :devil:

Anna Yolei likes this.
  6. Lady Conqueror

Lady Conqueror Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Gosh, I think I was even still a mod when the first get to know you thread was started. Now I can barely find time to come in here anymore :( But I am still around on occasion - so a big *wave* to all older posters I don't get to speak to as often and to all the new posters who I don't know yet

:D

7. Santaria

Santaria Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Hi Everyone!

I'm a trek fan, I pretty much like all the series with the exception of TOS, though I find it fun to watch at times.
    I'm a 25 year old law student, married with two cats.
    I enjoy having trek marathons (though it often results in an addiction to that particular show), lately I'm working through enterprise. I also am a fan of Firefly, BSG and fantasy epics like Wheel of Time.

So, Hello!

8. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

Yay! Another Robert Jordan fan!

Welcome to our dysfuctional family. Enjoy and post lots! :D

9. Blade Runner

Blade Runner Vice Admiral Admiral

Hello. [​IMG]

I never posted in the other thread, but I'm here now. :D I've just recently finished the season 4 DVD's. I only started watching Enterprise when the DVD's came out, but I'm now a big fan.

Just wish there was a season 5. :(

10. Thena

Thena Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Whee, new thread! And since I never did take the time in the last one to introduce myself...

I'm Thena. And I can't think of anything else to say about myself other than I'm 28, single, and I can't get enough of Malcolm Reed although I do get distracted by Mayweather's biceps from time to time.

11. spacemonkey

spacemonkey Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

*sneaks into Enterprise forum*. (I normally lurk over at Voyager...)

Just saying the show is growing on me, Liked Scott Bakula in quantum leap (when i was so small - i still think of "oh boy" when i see him!), thought he'd make a good trek captain when i first heard. Stretching out watching the episodes so they last me some time. Ive actually seen the very last episode. To be honest (dont kill me) its not too bad!

anyway, hi y'all!

Now im older i think Scott Bakula is :drool: - again, dont kill me!

*runs away*

12. star

star Vice Admiral Admiral

No need to sneak, we welcome all fresh blood! :devil:

Er, I mean, Welcome! Have fun!

*waits for you to watch entire series and then the finale again.*

Meh. Some like it. Some don't. Don't be afraid of us that loathe that episode so much that we'd rather be sat on by a Sumo wrestler and be farted upon repeatedly than watch it again.

We're a tad dysfunctional, but we're a family none-the-less. :D

Howdy! :D

Ain't nothin' wrong with thinkin' the man's sexy. You might enjoy this thread a lot. :D ENT has the sexiest damn man than any other series, IMO. (And women too.)

We won't kill ya. Torture you maybe... make you sign over your soul and your firstborn child, but we definitely won't kill you! :devil:

Seriously, I hope you'll post and not be scared off by the madness that is this forum. ;)

13. spacemonkey

spacemonkey Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

^ im begining to feel right at home already :eek:

:lol:

14. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Well, given my post in the "Why Are You Still Here?" thread, I suppose I ought to finally introduce myself...

Hiya. Name's Randy (in case you couldn't tell :p). I'm 22 years old and I live in New England. Huge Firefly/Serenity fan, also into Star Wars, Tolkien, and of course Star Trek. Favorite Trek show is DS9. I didn't really get into Enterprise until the final season, due to an unfortunate combination of reasons. Oh well, better late than never, eh? ;)

I'm also a big baseball and American football fan, my favorite teams being the Boston Red Sox and New England Patriots (big surprise :p).

15. Jedikatie

Jedikatie Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome to the newbies! Like startraveller said, don't mind us. We might be a little nutty at times, but we're mostly harmless. Hope you enjoy yourselves! :D

16. TJinLOCA

TJinLOCA Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome spacemonkey and Randy1012! We do have a lot of fun over here on the ENT board. Just jump right in and make yourselves at home.

spacemonkey, there are quite a few of us here who think Scott Bakula is pretty droolworthy (even some of us that don't like Archer all that much still LOVE Scott!)

And Randy, as a former Boston resident may I just say WOO HOO to your choice in sports teams! I'm a big Sox fan myself. Just don't let Ligeia find out. She roots for the evil Yankees ... hisssssss..... ;)

And to quote my old post from the previous board:

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

17. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Yeah, well, nobody's perfect, right? ;)

18. Thena

Thena Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Scott Bakula is very hot. :drool: And I never watched Quantum Leap when it was first on, so it wasn't until ENT that I was first exposed to his hotness. Once ENT finished its run last May I started catching up on old QL episodes to get my fix. :D

19. Kalen Archer

Kalen Archer Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome to the new posters!

I posted long, long ago in the old thread, but I'll reintroduce myself anyway.

My name is Char, I'm 23 and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I've just finished college after five years (BSc and then an Msc in Statisics - I still can't believe I got through it!) and have just entered the big bad world of employment. :eek:

I enjoyed Enterprise's four year run tremendously. My favourite characters are T'Pol, Archer and Phlox, and my favourite episode is season three's Twilight.

Besides Enterprise, other obsessions of mine include The X Files, Smallville, Neighbours (Aussie soap - it's brilliant!) and, very recently, Harry Potter of all things (never thought I'd see the day when I'd say that). On the music side I'm very into Hanson (MMMBop) and grant everyone free mocking rights on that one. I even mock myself sometimes. It is Hanson after all. ;)

I was a long-time lurker at the TrekBBS before I plucked up the courage to register (let alone post), so any other lurkers please feel free to join in!

:)

One more thing: I believe in Severus Snape. :D

Anna Yolei likes this.
  20. Jenna

Jenna Vice Admiral Admiral

A few weeks ago I read a fan fiction piece that managed to bond Harry and Snape and make them friends instead of enemies. At first I was put off by it, but it was so well-written...

I've now been sucked a new 'ship. Not romance, mind you, but stories where Snape ends up being Harry's substitute father figure/friend/mentor. I'm completely disgusted with myself, but I can't help it. I love it. Most of the writers set the stories pre-HBP, I think because they're scared of trying to fix THAT ending. I'm still looking for someone with enough guts to attempt it.

So yeah. Go Snape.

Anna Yolei likes this.