Section 31 Roleplay

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by S31RichardEvans, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S31RichardEvans

S31RichardEvans Cadet Newbie

Section 31 Roleplay. The place where you learn, and grow not only as a person, but as an officer. We offer you a career. We offer you a safe place to have fun. We offer you the best.

Learn how to battle in small combat groups within Project Dynamo - Our Star Trek Online Fleet, or learn how to lead a Role play with Project Raven - Our Elite Force 1 group.

Learn with some of the best officers around.

Are you ready for action, adventure, and wonder? Are you ready to be a part of the galaxy's best Star Trek group? Then join us today at Section 31 Roleplay. Section 31 is a group that encompasses the full range of Star Trek fun. We have several divisions playing a number of the best Star Trek games. We play Star Trek Online, the famed MMORPG centred around the Star Trek theme. We play a game called Elite Force Holomatch, an exciting first-person shooter with many innovative and interesting maps with surprising twists of gameplay, and plenty of action to go around. And finally, our crowning glory is RPG-X - a revolutionary modification for the Elite Force game (now even existing in a stand-alone version) that allows players to take on the role of a Starfleet officer in his duties aboard a Starship, on a planet, on a starbase, or anywhere else in the galaxy!

Section 31 Roleplay - Providing you with a place of fun, one game at a time.

So if you're looking for the greatest Star Trek experience you've ever had, in an community of amazing people, visit url removed and sign up with us today! Live long and prosper!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  2. S31RichardEvans

S31RichardEvans Cadet Newbie

Section 31 Roleplay are always looking for new officers to join us. We play RPG-X a mod for Star Trek Voyager 1 (Note: You don't need the game to play with us) and also Star Trek Online.

Check out our website: Link Removed

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
  3. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

Is there any reason you posted basically the same thing twice?

4. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I've seen him spam a number of Trek related boards with this. :rolleyes:

5. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

Yeah, S31RichardEvans, I'm closing this for spam. Send me a PM when you're able if you disagree. But, frankly, your lack of posts indicates to me that you're not here other than to advertise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.