Technology left behind...

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by 2 of 10, Oct 12, 2008.

1. 2 of 10

2 of 10 Captain Captain

In "Futures End" parts one and two, Janeway leaves some 24th century technology behind for anyone to find. When she and Chakotay are in the officer of Henry Starling, she starts to download his database with her tricorder, and then leaves it behind when she and Chakotay are transported from his office. Also, when Starling steals the Doctors program he takes the Docs com badge from him. Finally, when the shuttle destroys the truck on the desert road with a 24th century weapon, that also must have left some evidence on an advanced weapon for the CHP to investgate.

Resistance is futile...

2. JNG

JNG Chief of Staff, Starfleet Command Rear Admiral

I guess whether or not anything was left behind depends on whether or not the entire timeline was excised.

3. Jeri

Jeri Vice Admiral Admiral

Our government's first response to alien or time-travel technology would be to put a platoon on it to scour the area for any evidence and remove it to Wright-Patterson AFB or Groom Lake; then to make sure anybody who saw anything was silenced and/or ridiculed. No worries! :cool:

4. AdmiralSteven

AdmiralSteven Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

It's in the script. That's my usual answer for those questions I can answer.

5. kimc

kimc Coffee Mod Admiral

:lol: That and "It would have ended the show early." seem to be the "Heck if we know..." responses.