Megan Fox's Gamertag Is...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hermiod, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

...Megan Fox 2009.

Seriously. She'll be partaking in Microsoft's Game With Fame playing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on Saturday.

That game does, by the way, have the greatest DLC ever for a game nobody bought in the shape of G1 Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave.

2. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

One of the rare cases where the avatar "is a star and hotter IN reality by far..." :guffaw:

3. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I guess I'll be the first one to say it, I wonder how well she can game with her toe thumbs.

4. OdoWanKenobi

OdoWanKenobi Admiral Admiral

Couldn't she be playing a, you know, good game?

5. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

Or at least a semi-mediocre one?

6. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

hotterthandonutgrease.

Well at least it should be.

7. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Her gamertag for Saturday, you mean? Because after Saturday, you'll never see it online again. :p

8. Vance

Vance Vice Admiral In Memoriam

To be fair, Megan Fox is a confessed gamer - (an actual GamerGrrl, I believe), but it would be insanely unlikely that she would make her gamer ID available for public consumption - any more than Joss Whedon or Felicia Day do.

9. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

Somehow i always doubt such statemens.. it's akin to boygroup or girl group members always being single yet when they disband suddenly the truth comes out that many of them have had partners but had to keep them secret for marketing purposes.

I suppose it could be true though because after all they are people too and like to spend an evening just rocking away on their console.. there are many stars who are proven gamers (Vin Diesel and Robin Williams come to mind).

10. Vance

Vance Vice Admiral In Memoriam

Well, it's more that when they want to play, even if they're hooked on WoW, playing Halo on their XBox, or just flippin' the bumper on PSN's Zen Pinball, they likely just don't want to DEAL WITH THE FANBOIS for those few moments. Easy enough to believe.