Mass Effect books and comics...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Yevetha, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Not that I know of, but I'm sure he will be.

I actually ended up liking Vega, too, which surprised me. I was skeptical about him because he was this new guy butting into the story at the last minute, and I was worried that he'd take away time from other squadmates. But he was actually surprisingly fun. I only used him on a few missions this time, but I do plan on using him more on one of my playthroughs, eventually.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. stonester1

stonester1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I got that reaction out of Vega, too, and also was surprised.

3. clint g

clint g Admiral Admiral

I'm just hoping it turns out better than EA's other attempts at animating their games. The Dead Space and Dante's Inferno films weren't that great.

4. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

why not?

5. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

Had they fixed the issues with the Dietz book?

6. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

More comics:
    http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/20-458/Mass-Effect-Homeworlds-1-Anthony-Palumbo-cover
    Mass Effect 3 lead writer Mac Walters kicks off a new series of single-issue stories featuring heroes and adventures essential to the story of BioWare's latest blockbuster!
    Each issue will star one of the main characters of Mass Effect 3 in a story written by the BioWare writer who wrote that character in the game—beginning with a Mac Walters-penned tale of brash young gun James Vega!

7. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

First Homeworld comic was not bad but it could had been better and more action-packed.