Evil Re-theme the Serieseses Sorta Game Thingy

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by USS Triumphant, Sep 12, 2013.

1. USS Triumphant

USS Triumphant Vice Admiral Admiral

My son and I were talking about how much everyone in the Trek fanbase just LOVES "Faith of the Heart", the theme from Enterprise. :devil: And because of that intense love and devotion, we decided to challenge everyone here to retheme the other Star Trek series ... serieses? serii? Siri? hmmm... serials. Yes. serials. Wait... cereals? I hate pluralizing this word, and now I want cereal. ANYWAY, to retheme any or all of the other Trek shows (and you can do individual movies, too, if you'd like) to be consistent with "Faith of the Heart" - (i.e. Top 40s Pop/Rock or similar - "Top 40 adjacent", shall we say?). Then other posters are allowed to score your selections on a scale of -100 to 1000, and whomever has the most points at the end of the thread wins. And wins big. Wins the title "Most Able To Think Like The People That Made "Faith Of The Heart" The Theme For A Star Trek Series". :devil:

RULES:

1. You cannot retheme Enterprise, or badmouth "Faith of the Heart" - doing so automatically sets any suggestions you make at -1000 each, no matter what anyone else says about them, and if you made any other good suggestions, others are allowed to steal them for points, at will.

2. No fractions or decimals in scoring - only whole numbers. Attempting to torture the scorekeepers with anything other than whole numbers will result in totemization for the offender.

3. No using already Trek-themed songs like "Star Trekkin'" by The Firm.

4. People are also allowed to award you points (from 1 to 1000 ONLY) for your extreme, sincere, and heartfelt statements of love and devotion for the Enterprise theme.

5. Brain and brain. What is brain?

Okay. That's it. Good luck, and keep on dancing.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. USS Triumphant

So, here's mine to start:

TOS - "The Wanderer" by Dion and the Del-Satins

TAS - same as TOS

TNG - "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake

DS9 - "Wheel In The Sky" by Journey

Voyager - "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue (the version with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park)

nuTrek - "I Wanna Go Back" by Eddie Money

3. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

4. T'Girl

T'Girl Vice Admiral Admiral

TOS -- Rocketman, by Elton John.

TNG -- Rocketman, by William Shatner.

5. dub

dub Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Tosk, thank you so much for posting that DS9 video! I had forgotten about it! I love it so much. I have to watch the whole thing every time!

T'Girl, Shatner's Rocketman should be the theme for every MU universe episode in every series! :lol:

6. USS Triumphant

7. USS Triumphant

It won't let me edit that, but the scores outside of the boxes go to the last entry in each.

8. Tosk

Tosk Admiral Admiral

:techman: