Does anyone know what would have happened in Kings Season 2?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Joe Washington, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

After watching the excellent first season, I've been wondering where things would have gone after the finale like many other fans. Has anyone come across any information that details some of what is to come or have guesses of their own?

2. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I just finished watching the first season (finally) a few minutes ago. This series really had a lot of potential. I'm kind of curious where they would have gone with it. It's really too bad people didn't watch it, this show deserved better.

3. Anwar

Anwar Admiral Admiral

It's pretty true to the Old Testament story, meaning David would have hidden out in Gath for a while until Saul and Jonathon both died in battle. Then he'd return to Shiloh as King.

Of course, in this version they might've played up how coincidental that David's enemies died while he was hanging out with the Gath folk...

4. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah it deserved better than NBC.

5. FreezeC77

FreezeC77 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I wonder how the show would have finally killed Silas off because I actually thought it was coming at the end of the first season.

They really would have had to step it up considering he got shot multiple times and then it didn't seem like too much time passed and he was up on his feet and leading the charge to regain his throne. I was like "WTF? Was he in a bacta tank somewhere?"

6. Vendikarr

Vendikarr Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My guess is Season Two would have begun one year later, with the daughter returning from her exile, and having had the baby.

David would have been building a network in Gault made up of former Port Prosperity residents. The David in this world didn't seem to care for war, so maybe a passive resistance movement against Silas would have been mounted.

And when Gault eventually attacked again, David would rise up to save the day.