What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

You're welcome, and oh yeah? I got lost on a one way street. A one way street.

2. martok2112

martok2112 Commodore Commodore

I imagine it kinda sucks if you overshoot your mark.

What? Where am I? Did I actually miss the address? Now I can't go back! How long does this one way stree go on?

3. Amaris

And the all important question: "When did this one way street become a two way street? Am I on the wrong side of the road?" :lol:

4. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Driveclub.

Decent enough racing game but it has no customization of cars. Which is a disappointment.

5. martok2112

And now, how in the blazes did I end up in a four-way intersecton!? And why is there a big honkin' truck coming straight for me?!!!!! :lol:

Currently playing: Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess. I've always loved the Tecmo's Deception games. Setting up traps in hilarious combinations to bring gruesome deaths to unwary hunters. :D

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I haven't played anything in over a week, not since the Batgirl DLC for "Arkham Knight." I feel like playing something new, but I honestly can't think of anything that interests me.

7. Amaris

Aw, it's nice to know someone else drives like I do. :adore:

Right now, I'm playing Farcry 3. It's a blast!

8. martok2112

ACME school of driving....accept no substitutes. :)

Loved FC3 and FC4....especially finding creative ways of taking over enemy bases.

9. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Yeah FC3 and 4 were a lot of fun. Blood Dragon was even better. :D

10. martok2112

That was a hilarious stand alone. :)

"You all soul, brother!" :guffaw::guffaw:

11. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I finally 100%ed Batman: Arkham Knight and I'm going to hold off a bit before I try the New Game +.

I traded a few games and got Dying Light, Assassin's Creed Unity (I'm going to give it another shot) and Batman: Arkham Origins. I installed Dying Light and started it, but I didn't get very far. So far it looks amazing and will definitely fire it up again when I get off from work tonight.

12. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I'm playing Skyrim: Legendary Edition on PS3, and its really fun. I usually do mage of theif builds, so this time I'm a two handed warrior Nord. Today I got a PS3 HDMI Cable (I was using the PS3 r/y/w cable before) and its a big difference. There's a lot more detail, the lighting is better and everything is crisper. Its like night and day compared to the SD cable, even though the TV the PS3 is hooked to only goes to 720p. I'm not much of an HD guy, but PS3 games definitely look better using an HDMI cable.

13. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

Pixel count. You went from 307,200 pixels to 921,600. You've essentially tripled the detail. Plus, HDMI carries more color information.

14. martok2112

A friend was staying with my roomie and I one time, and he had his own Xbox 360. Hooked it up to my roomie's Sony Vizio using the old composite (r/y/w) cables.

(At the time, I did not know he was using old composite cables.) He couldn't understand why he couldn't see the info around the HUD (I think he was playing either Skyrim or Oblivion). I took a look at the image, we tried to up the resolution. When it wouldn't even go up to 720p, a light bulb went off in me noggin'.

"What cables are you using?" I asked.
    He showed me the old composites.
    "Ah ha!" says I, wizened by many years of hi-def play.

I produced an HDMI for him. Suddenly, it was as if he'd seen the world with new eyes. :)

15. Rincewiend

Rincewiend Admiral Admiral

Don't know if the packaging said it was specifically for PS3s but any HDMI cable would've worked...
    PLayed some Borderlands 2 on PC and AC:Unity on the PS4...

16. kirk55555

kirk55555 Vice Admiral Admiral

I figured any would work, but this just happened to specifically be the sony PS3 official cord.

17. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Vice Admiral Admiral

Been playing Pokémon Shuffle for the lols as of late. Along with some Smash via my Wii U and my 3ds.

18. Bob The Skutter

Bob The Skutter Complete Arse Cleft In Memoriam

Resident Evil Revelations 2. Perhaps the RE game I've enjoyed most in recent times. Though I'm only just beginning.

19. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

It's really fucking good. Played through it with the wife (XBONE version), awesome couch co-op game as well.

20. martok2112

Yes, I loved Resident Evil Revelations 2. The return of Claire Redfield, hells YEAH!

Unlocked her classic outfit (my favorite on her), and enjoyed playing the game again with that bit of nostalgia! (I like Claire's Rodeo girl and Moira's Urban Ninja outfits too :devil:)

RER2 has also been confirmed coming out for the PS Vita on August 18th! Hell yeah! (I hope they'll be able to bring the HD remakes of RE and RE0 to Vita as well.)
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-revelations-2-ps-vita-release-date-c/1100-6429159/

Eagerly awaiting the Hi-Def remake of Resident Evil 0 (coming to major consoles in 2016- PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC)

And, the creators and CAPCOM have said that part of their business model with the RE franchise is to do more HD remakes...so, here's hoping for overhauled HD remakes of RE2, RE3: Nemesis, and RE Code Veronica X :)