Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Replays

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by nx1701g, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Hobs202

Hobs202 Commodore Commodore

^ The writers have said that next season will be a lot less serialized but will still maintain an overall progressive storyline (they say they've got the basic storyline planned out for the first three seasons). I guess that was inevitable since Season 2 was expanded to a full 22 episodes. I just hope there are no bottle or filler episodes.

Edit: Oh and the series really starts to pick up with the introduction of Derek Reese.

2. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Has the 22 episode season been confirmed though is the question. I've seen conflicting interviews where one says 22 episodes and another interview says only 13. I think it'll turn out to be a wait and see based on the ratings.

3. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Remember that Tuesday night's episode is The Turk and it's one of the most important episodes of season one.

4. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

For those in the US who might have missed the pilot replay on TV, Hulu is gradually putting up the first season again. The pilot went up yesterday, and the second episode is up today. :)

5. Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit Commodore Commodore

I should check out Hulu because I keep forgetting to watch these re-aired ones.

6. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I would recommend watching them quickly. Fox has a habit of having them up for set time periods and then having them removed from the online players. You used to be able to actually watch Sarah Connor on a YouTube channel sponsored by Fox but they took it down a little after two weeks post finale.

7. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

Most of the "currently running" shows have that policy. They're putting a lot of last year's episodes back up on Hulu now as promotions for the new seasons. Chuck has been walking through the first season for the last few weeks, leaving episodes up for a week or so, then rotating them out. If you have an account on Hulu, you can subscribe to shows you're interested in, and when they post new episodes, they get added to your viewing queue, where you can watch or delete.

I really love Hulu. I haven't had cable tv in my home since 2002, so it's been a great way for me to try out new shows. Between Hulu and NBC.com's online episodes, I've found a lot of shows over the last couple years that I would never have tried otherwise. There are shows Hulu doesn't have yet that I'd love to see added, and they don't have all the seasons of most of their shows, but the latter I understand. They want people to watch, get into a show, then go out and buy the DVDs to find out what happens next.

[/end rave on Hulu] ;)

8. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I'll have to look into it more.

9. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

Apologies for my earlier post, its Bravo thats repeating it here in the UK at the moment.

10. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ I find that interesting. It doesn't seem like something Bravo would be interested in.

11. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Some new information about the DVD Release:

There will be a special DIRECTORS EDITION of The Demon Hand on the DVD set. If you remember The Demon Hand features the retun of Peter Silberman.

12. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago. I'm really looking forward to the extended cut of The Demon Hand.

13. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

"Top Chef" will make a dinner for Sarah, "Tim Gunn's Guide to style" will help Cameron with her wardrobe

14. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

^ Million Dollar Listing will help Teresa Dyson list her house for sale. Cameron will head off to Project Runway and forget the whole protecting John thing when she makes it big as a model. All the while she is labelled by her competitors as a "Bitch Whore".

15. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

A Terminator fashion show would be kind of interesting if you think about it. Not only can they change outfits, but their skin as well. Although I wouldn't want to see a wardrobe malfunction of that sort *shudders*

16. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

That would be a weird backstage...

"Is the next model ready?"
    "We only have one model."
    "Where is he?"
    "It's not a he."
    "Where is she?"
    "It's not a she."
    "What the hell is it if it isn't a he or she?"
    *Terminator lifts the man by his neck and snaps it*
    "Talk about a Prima Donna."

17. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

*Cameron walks in*

"I'll need your Jimmy Choo's, and Vera wang summer dress"

*models laugh*

model-you forgot to say please

*cigarette butt is burned into Cameron*
    *Cameron goes to town on models*

18. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

19. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Reminder: The Season One replays resume on Sunday.

20. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Season One Replays resume on Sunday. Up this week:

Sunday - August 17 - Queen's Gambit
    Sarah's friend Andy enters his computer into a chess competition. While at the event, Sarah meets a stranger (Brian Austin Green) who shares a similar past. Meanwhile, Cameron undergoes grief counseling at school, and Agent Ellison tries to make sense out of the carnage resulting from a terminator clash. Andy Goode: Brendan Hines. Charley Dixon: Dean Winters.

Monday - August 18 - Dungeons & Dragons
    The stranger (Brian Austin Green) struggles to remember life in the future. Meanwhile, Sarah tries to explain to Charley why she had to leave him. Charley Dixon: Dean Winters.

Tuesday - August 19 - The Demon Hand (Doctor Silberman)
    Sarah breaks into Ellison's apartment in search of a missing cyborg arm. While there, she discovers a file on Dr. Silverman (Bruce Davison), a psychiatrist who once treated her. Meanwhile, Cameron takes a ballet class that may lead her to the Turk. Stranger: Brian Austin Green.

Wednesday - August 20 - Vick's Chip
    John defends Cameron when Derek accuses her of betrayal. Meanwhile, Sarah encounters a Terminator, and Cromartie gets closer to John.