The Night Crew

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JonathonWally, Sep 2, 2008.

1. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

Is the main Sith dude based on the guy from Season 2 of BSG?

I can't remember his name...but he got shot in the head on Kobol for being a total douche.

2. JonathonWally

JonathonWally Admiral Admiral

Dude, don't knock Crashdown.

I don't know if based is the word I would use, considering it's him doing the voice and the acting. His face was motion captured.

3. thestrangequark

thestrangequark Admiral Admiral

Hi boys. It seems only boys visit this thread, what's up with that?

I didn't run this morning. I hit the snooze button till 2, did crosswords at the coffee shop, bought a dress that I really don't need, and watched Doctor Who with my friend Nicole. God, I'm lazy.

Oh, and I ate two bagels. One for breakfast/lunch and one for dinner. I think I ought to start putting more effort into eating habits again. It's just hard when you're depressed and broke. :(

4. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

He is indeed based on Sam Witwer. Witwer did the voice, motion capture (which means loads of videos on video games websites showing him with little balls all over his face) and his appearance was used for the character - like most of the other characters too.

The other girls are tucked up safely in their beds next to their teddy bears. :lol:

5. JonathonWally

I saw Hermoid's post before he deleted it :P

6. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

I was ensuring that I followed the no double posting rule so I merged that post and my reply to tsq. :p

7. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

I hated Crashdown.

And yeah, I was just wondering if it was him...or if the design of the charatcer was just freakishly similar.

8. JonathonWally

That's why i said I don't know if "based" is the word I would use, it IS Sam Witwer, know what I'm saying?

9. thestrangequark

OOOH! The kittens have begun! My mother's just texted me that the first is arriving!

10. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

I was just playing it, too (for the 360). Just beat it, actually. Very awesome game. Now I'm going to have to go back through it so I can get all the achievements I missed during my first playthrough... :p

11. JonathonWally

Did you make sure to get the all the cube things on the last level to get the cool robes and black saber crystal?

12. thestrangequark

Oh Gooodness! It's number 1:

[​IMG]

13. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Yeah, I'd agree with that. It's his face recreating his movements and speaking with his voice.

With some characters in video games they don't use the same model for the body and motion capture as the person who did the voice.

:)

14. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Sadly, no. I missed a couple of the holocrons and couldn't find them. I actually had a lot of trouble finding every holocron for every level--I tend to blow right through stuff and forget to look around for the goodies. :lol:

15. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^Why do so many games resort to "collect all this crap and we'll give you something at the end" ? It's not fun!!!!

16. JonathonWally

I think he does a good job in the game. Like I said in the other thread, If they ever do make that Star Wars TV show, it would be cool for him to pop up as Starkiller.

It's mostly just for the super fans, since some of the stuff to collect is meaningless to the story and is just costume and lightsaber colors.

Plus, it gives some replayablity i suppose.

17. thestrangequark

You could make this into a life philosophy.

This is so exciting. Kittens! Oh, I wish I were there.

18. JonathonWally

What was that infamous phrase?

"The things you pwn end up pwning you"

19. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

aaaaawww...

20. thestrangequark

:lol:

It is my personal life philosophy. I hate things.