Tuvok Unchained

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by teacake, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I think you're sort of usurping teacake's right to announce any winner as thread starter, especially since there was no contest announced and the questionable results somehow include yourself as one of the winners. :shifty:

2. HIjol

HIjol Vice Admiral Admiral

A former member of the TrekBBS Forum, named "HIjol"' was found wandering the streets, pantomiming keyboard typing actions, and mumbling incoherently about being "... Discommodated from the Board."...the only thing found on him was an apology note to a "teacake", for "....usurpment of announcing a winner and award..." ...he was taken to City Hospital for further observation..

Very sorry, tea! :) :) :)

3. HIjol

I still think you should win for yours though!... :techman:

4. Melakon

Well, I will not deny that showed you to be an astute judge of literary brilliance, so perhaps I was hasty in my earlier reply. :shifty:

5. HIjol

...not at all... :)

6. Melakon

In the episode "The Talaxian Code", Tuvok takes charge of an investigation after Neelix is found in the holodeck barely conscious and left for dead, crucified to a leola tree. The investigation takes an unexpected turn when the Doctor finds Cardassian skin scrapings under Neelix's fingernails, leading Chakotay to believe that Seska is still alive.

Meanwhile, in a holodeck 2 beach simulation, Janeway and Seven force Harry to be their towel boy.

7. HIjol

In an experiment by Paramount Studios, Voyager M.A. (Mature Audiences) is launched...picking up from last weeks episode, "The Talaxian Code" -so as not to confuse the viewing audience - Harry, after a grueling, sweaty, oil-soaked 8 straight hours as the J7 Towel Boy, finds himself tumescent for more than 4 hours, and reports to sick bay...the Doctor prescribes an analgesic cream...the results of the "Neelix Investigation" point, rather than foul play, to "love play" gone wrong...Cardassian "Master/Slave" fetishism is well known for "mock-crucifixions" (NOT Canon)...interestingly, this is the only episode of Voyager M.A. ever broadcast, due to a massive fan write-in suggesting many M.A. Story line ideas, and Paramount unable to procure a Cinemax channel for its own use...the existence of a rumored, secretly shot "Babes and Hunks of Voyager" could not be substantiated...