Star Trek Movies XI+ (STID) Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by T'Bonz, May 13, 2013.

1. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

Now that the movie is out, it's gonna be crazy in there. I have temporarily added mods to make sure things will stay civil. They include: Locutus of Bored, Count Zero, and Mutai Sho-Rin. They're functioning as full mods in there, so listen to 'em.

Timby and I will also be moderating in there, and any other orange admins as see fit to do so.

Poster can help by having fun, but not engaging in bad behaviors.

-DON'T get personal. If you're angry at what you read, log off and go and cool down.

-DON'T troll. If I suspect you're there to have "fun" and drive us (me!) crazy, I'll toss you quicker than normal.

-Negative positions on the movie are allowed. Again, if you're angry about a thread/post, go find another thread or take a walk 'til you cool down. If you're posting "I hate this $*#@!," one way to avoid trouble is to back up your position and say what bothers you about x,y, or z.

-Spoilers. DON'T spoil the new movie, especially in the title. Spoiler threads should be so marked and if by chance you're posting a spoiler in a thread that has been non-spoilerish thus far, make sure you use spoiler code.

Enjoy the movie and have fun!