New feature-length Superman fan film online

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by JacksonArcher, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Admiral Buzzkill

Admiral Buzzkill Fleet Admiral Admiral

What trunks? Superman doesn't wear red trunks. That would be silly.

He does have a red belt, though.

This is actually my favorite Superman fan film:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2WVlmNqMMs[/yt]

You know, someone should try to go back and create another episode of something like the George Reeves series - budget would certainly not be an obstacle. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

^ That was awesome. I think someone had a thread on it when it first came out.

3. Amaris

Amaris Fleet Admiral Admiral

Wow. I would definitely watch a production like this. It felt like the serials, it looked like the serials, it's just gorgeous all around!

4. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

well its always going to be easier to do it in animation. Thinking about it im surprised there isnt more Superman Animated FanFilms, once you settle on a style, the only thing you need to worry about is the voice.

5. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Download RealPlayer or the FoxFire Add-on, or other program that allows you to download Streaming videos, and then run it through an AVI Converter.

6. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

Yeah I was thinking the same thing myself. It would be cool to see someone attempt a more action-packed version of the 50's show, perhaps using more of the actual comic book villains this time.

Plus it would just be fun to see those awesome trampoline take offs again. :D

7. Gojira

Gojira Commodore Commodore

I did finish the film and the HUGE plot hole is why didn't he go to the freaking Fortress of Solitude after he lost his powers!!!!!????