Further Development

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Bry_Sinclair, Aug 12, 2015.

?

Of my five new shorts, which would you like to see more of?

1. Wayfarer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gateway

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Ranger

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Darwin

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Echo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bry_Sinclair

Bry_Sinclair Vice Admiral Admiral

Hello all.

Firstly, huge thanks to everyone for reading all my latest shorts. They've gotten the creative juices flowing again, so I'm chipping away at a few of my other longer-running 'series', though thought I'd see if there were any of the newbies people would like to see more of.

In chronological order they are:

Star Trek: Wayfarer
    Set during the time of Kirk's five-year mission, out in the Cytharan Sector. Cade Morgan and his eclectic crew on the cargo runner Wayfarer are out to make their mark on the booming region, with all the trials and tribulations it may cause along the way.

Star Trek: Gateway
    In 2270, an expedition was sent to study an outpost believed to be Iconian. They quickly discovered a Gateway, but their disastrous first test saw Captain E.J. Robbins lead the team of Starfleet and civilian personnel through onto a station out in the unknown. Alone, they must face the unknown with only one another to rely on.

Star Trek: Ranger
    In 2295, two years after the Enterprise-A was decommissioned, a mysterious signal is received from Sector Sigma-1009, home of the Wentu—first contact with who, forty years ago, was such a failure that all contact was prohibited. Captain Nyota Uhura, the last member of the failed mission, is given command of the Ranger and sent to investigate.

Star Trek: Darwin
    When the Tzenkethi Coalition declared war against the ‘imperialist expansion’ of the Federation, Captain Alice Brahms of the survey ship Darwin must put her hopes of a mission of scientific discovery on hold. Instead, her ship is called to the front to carry out reconnaissance and surveillance against enemy forces.

Star Trek: Echo
    Located in a densely populated region neutral space, Echo Station serves as a focal point of peace and hope for the future. Captain Khadir Deo must build new relations between the Federation and native races, as well as helping to mediate disputes that could threaten to bring war. But not every species in the region is after peace.

2. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

It's hard to decide when we just have one vote. I love the premises of the Ranger and the Gateway crews the best but the Wayfarer is also interesting.

I decided to vot for Ranger because that seems to be the potentially most interesting story.