Documentary on the Burton/Cage Superman movie that never got made

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Aragorn, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Death of Superman Lives

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9fxWq5qg0[/yt]

Who wouldn't want to see what a Tim Burton, Nicolas Cage, Kevin Smith Superman movie looks like? :p

Looks like it's still being made and they're asking for donations to finish it.

2. davejames

davejames Vice Admiral Admiral

Sorry to say, but I think I've already seen all of the making of the movie I really care to see just from these trailers.

I mean we've already seen the various costumes, and have known for awhile how crazy and off the wall the story is, so I'm not sure what else there is to learn.

I'd frankly be much more interested to learn about the aborted Justice League movie, or even the JJ Superman movie.

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Inspired by Jodorowsky's Dune perhaps? Not that it's a bad thing to get more of these. Never noticed that I see a little bit of Nic Cage in Tim Burton, no wonder he went down that road.

4. Captaindemotion

Captaindemotion Admiral Admiral

I think the film would have been a glorious disaster but I'd really like to take a temporary trip into the alternate universe where it got made and buy it on DVD. It would certainly have been memorable, one way or the other.