Doctor Who behind the scenes gossip from whistleblower

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by Samurai8472, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

Well it looks like the Caroline Skinner/Moffat relationship rumors have some weight plus more unsubtantiated rumors

http://whistleblowerfive.blogspot.co.uk/2013_04_01_archive.html

Wow. Where to begin? Galifreybase is also forbidding any talk of whistleblowers post.

There have been some previous reports of Moffat's wandering libido

Last months issue of private eyes

Moffat belittles Skinner at a party.

[​IMG]

And this 2010 interview

http://www.scotsman.com/news/interview-steven-moffat-doctor-who-screenwriter-1-474813

2. Allyn Gibson

Allyn Gibson Vice Admiral Admiral

As I said in the Caro Skinner thread, don't read anything into that.

Gallifrey Base's Code of Conduct is such that people aren't supposed to discuss the private lives of private individuals, and Whistleblower's accusations touch directly on that. I understand the reasons for the policy -- they don't want to be held liable for libelous posts anymore than they want to be liable for piracy (which is why YouTube links are virtually forbidden over there) -- but it makes discussion difficult. That's why discussion of Skinner's departure was a touchy subject over there; she left, the Private Eye report indicated why she left (in a wink-wink-nudge-nudge way), but discussing the reasons ran afoul of GB's policies so it was easier for the mods to shut down any and all discussion of the subject.

Don't get me wrong, there are things that Whistleblower says that GB wouldn't want to touch with a bargepole anyway (since they want to be official, or at least semi-official), but it's the personal and private issues raised that are the real sticking point.

3. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

I don't know anything about that site so is there anything to substantiate that? I assume it's more than just some anonymous guy writing something?

4. Timby

Timby o yea just like that Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.