Babylon 5 multimedia

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Noddy, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Noddy

Noddy Captain

Hi, does anyone know of any good sites featuring multimedia, i.e. episode screencap galleries, publicity photos, etc, from Babylon 5? I'm hoping to find something extensive, on the scale of TrekCore. Any suggestions?

2. Robert Comsol

Robert Comsol Commodore Commodore

This is more like Memory Alpha but it's a beginning. :)

I'm not aware - yet - that we have a Babylon 5 website that could really compare to what Trekcore is for ST.

Bob

3. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

We don't, but CapThat.com is a screencap site that has screencaps for various shows and movies. Farscape and New Galactica for example has every episode screencapped, and Babylon 5 has the entire first season with the exception of The Gathering, and roughly a little over half of the second capped.

I too wish that there was a site for Babylon 5 similar to TrekCore, and considered starting one, except that I'm entirely too lazy.

4. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Admiral Premium Member

I've always used the Lurker's Guide. Predates the Wiki by several years and has a lot of content.

5. Reverend

Reverend Admiral Admiral

^Try several decades. The Lurker's Guide was around back when the show first aired! ;)

B5 Scrolls is a good place for behind the scenes stuff to do with the VFX.

Some googling and a little waybackwhenmachine'ing may turn up some old fan sites, but other than that there really isn't that much B5 related stuff on the net. If you're after screen grabs from every episode then this is probably as close as you're going to get.