Worst. Episode. Ever. Poll.

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by where'sSaavik?, Sep 12, 2010.

?

Worst. Episode. Ever. Poll.

1. badda bing badda bang

3.7%
  2. Profit and Lace

48.1%
  3. Let He Who is Without Sin

29.6%
  4. The Muse

18.5%
  1. Pemmer Harge

Pemmer Harge Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

It's not terrible, but three holodeck episodes in one season? Yeesh!

2. happydave

happydave Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The funny thing is you can basically take the episode's Background Information from Memory Alpha and basically get where it went wrong:

Seems the actors/director and the writers were on completely different pages. Though it's odd how Shimmerman seems to say it was between dramatic & comedy when by MA's accounts it was those him and Siddig who pulled it towards drama from an out and out farcical comedy.

3. DS9 Gal AZ

DS9 Gal AZ Captain Captain

I know, how could you forget "Move Along Home?" The rhyme alone makes it a terrible episode! And the Wadi! My god...

4. TheGodBen

TheGodBen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Starbuck used to be a very attractive man, but after driving around in a van with three other men for several years, he realised that he wanted to be a woman. And he/she took 35 years off his/her looks.

[​IMG]

5. Too Much Fun

Too Much Fun Commodore Commodore

There really should be more options on the poll. I guess even if there were more, there would still be people disappointed that certain episodes aren't there (that's the way it goes with these threads), but maybe there would be less of those people. By the way, I like "Fascination" and "The Emperor's New Cloak" (my favourite DS9 mirror episode!). What I think should be on the poll that isn't is "Meridian" - the episode that made my favourite character into a reckless twit!

Of the choices available, I'd pick "The Muse" just because the Jake storyline was so stupid and repetitive that it made me angry, and the Lwaxanna subplot was just depressing."Let He Who is Without Sin" was very, very boring, but at least it had Jadzia in a bikini (along with Worf's cute reaction) and some funny moments with Worf's jealousy of Jadzia and misinterpretation of Bashir and Leeta's status. Him being manipulated by the group in that episode was infuriating, though. I haven't seen the other episodes in the poll.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  6. Photon

Photon Commodore Commodore

WTH, no Move Along Home....the poll is worthless along w/the episode.
    I'd watch Bada Bing 100x vs MAH

7. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

Excellent!

8. Photon

Photon Commodore Commodore

what if the Wadi weren't gambler but were nympho's..............the Wadi wants your body

9. Quinton O'Connor

Quinton O'Connor Commodore Commodore

Well if that were to be the case, I think "Threshold" would be considered the second-worst episode in the franchise.

10. Kathryn-janeway

Kathryn-janeway Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Voted for profit and Lace.
    I cant do with Ferengi episodes, they just dont appeal to me.
    However i enjoyed 'let he who is without sin' and badda bing badda bang and i dont think these are the worst eps.

11. JarodRussell

JarodRussell Vice Admiral Admiral

12. Nightdiamond

Nightdiamond Commodore Commodore

I voted for Profit and Lace, but my all time worse for right now, Is Emperor's New Cloak.

I just can't watch this episode without picking it apart.

It was full of cliches, contradictions, implausible situations.. and I'm not trying to be a professional critic either.........yeeesh, lol...