New Star Wars trailer

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by Khan 2.0, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Squiggy

Squiggy FrozenToad Admiral

Notice how they're both sci-fi movies with spaceships and alien planets and action? Man...JJ must be running out of ideas.

2. Pubert

Pubert Vice Admiral Admiral

Unless they sell tickets on line youll have to get there at least a day early. If they do sell tickets on line youll have to get the tickets way in advance before they sell out. It will be tough thats for sure. I probably will wait a week after it premieres. I figure as long as I don't read the online news I wont see any spoilers. Hopefully.

3. Squiggy

Squiggy FrozenToad Admiral

Hi. I'm 2004. Have we met?

4. Pubert

They may not for this film. Online tickets would be gone within minutes at any single theater. It could be a week or more for many of us to even get tickets. The theaters may think that if the tickets sell out when people get to the theater they may choose something else to watch since they are already there. True most dejected SW fans will probably leave but some will no doubt stay to see something else. The theaters still need to fill seats in other movies to make profitable days.

5. beamMe

beamMe Commodore

It's a pan from left to right. A one-legged, one-armed, one-eyes camera operator could execute that shot even after a tumble down a flight of stairs.

6. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

Ok. We get it already. You think this one scene with a vehicle in the far background driving down a desert path looks just like the scene with teenage Kirk in a sports car, because of some "classic Abrams style" that apparently only you can see. Not quite sure what the point is to all this rambling, or why you think repeating it ad nauseum makes it any more valid, other than some paper-thin excuse for you to yet again rant about JJ. Looking forward to the next topic you come up with about it that eventually gets locked.

Yep.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  7. Pubert

Not rambling. Each post was a response to yours. Its you don't agree that's fine.The star wars trailer has all of abrams trademarks in film. It looks and feels like a abrams film because he directed it. It doesn't feel like a Lucas directed film. I am done responding on this particular point. Feel free to disagree.

P.S. You obviously havent checked out my other threads on the other boards.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  8. Dukhat

Dukhat Admiral Admiral

No they weren't. Several posts were responses to Martok 2112 and Nerys Myk, among others.

It's amazing how you can make such a deduction from seeing only a 2 minute trailer instead of the actual film in its entirety. Bravo!

You mean that post of yours in the TOS forum where you unsuccessfully tried to goad people into a discussion of whether they like TOS better than nuTrek, before it got locked? Yeah, I saw it.

9. Pubert

No the one where I asked anyone who worked in a science field if Star Trek inspired them.(We science people were inspired by ST to get work in science fields)

10. M'Sharak

M'Sharak Definitely Herbert. Maybe. Moderator

Let threads in other forums stay in other forums; don't bring them over here. Part of what got that one thread closed in TOS was your grandstanding about what happened with one of your threads in this forum - very poor form, that.

You're done responding in this thread, period.

In fact, I'd like to see a nice, long stretch of no threads whatsoever becoming all about you. Do what you have to to make that happen (even if it means not posting here at all.)