Batman Comic Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral_Young, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Admiral_Young

Admiral_Young Fleet Admiral Admiral

For talk of the Return of Bruce Wayne, Red Hood mini, Batman Beyond Mini, and Batman and Robin. I just got finished reading Batman#700 which features the return of Grant Morrison as he weaves a tale spanning at least a century and featuring four Batmen (Bruce, Dick, Daimen, and Terry along with what appeared to be the Batman of the DC 1 million thing but I wasn't sure). I think my favorite segment was the Daimen one. I'm wondering if we are going to get an actual arc in the next year or so of just Daimen in the future? It also tied in the Batman Beyond future rather well.

I would also highly suggest picking up from last week Superman/Batman Annual #4 which the cover is my current avatar. Amazing story by Paul Levitz who surprisingly has a natural grasp over Terry and Old Bruce that seems a flawless continuation from the series and a few years before "Epilogue". One of my favorite comics of the year so far.