The most gorgeous woman in Star Trek (main character.)

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Mr. Scott, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Mirror_Barclay

Mirror_Barclay Commander Red Shirt

Probably a generational thing. She was an older woman to some of us back then! ;)

2. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

Maybe some of us like younger-looking ladies.

She's...how old now, late 30's? And she still looks about my age! :)

3. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Hence the past tense. I don't think I've seen a picture of her in a decade, but I'm going to guess she's lost a step or two.

4. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would have to say Marina Sirtis as well. I met her many times but at one STAR TREK Convention, she invited me onto the stage and gave me a kiss after I had given some nice flowers.:techman::)

5. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

:rolleyes:

sarcasm is lost on you, i see...

6. Rush Limborg

Rush Limborg Vice Admiral Admiral

7. Withers

Withers Captain

Alright, I'm sure in the 5 pages of this thread someone else has said, but I'm going to sound a chime for Number One.

*drools*

I'm not even particularly a fan of the Original Series and she wasn't really in it very long but as looks go I'd have to go for the First Lady of Trek. Granted, she was older than I am now at the time she first appeared on screen, I still say she was a Betty. Not so much as Nurse Chapel and... I certainly didn't find Luaxana Troi all that appealing... but as Number One she just set the screen on fire in my opinion. A strong, non-token, female character was what TOS seriously lacked.

-Withers-​

8. mythme

mythme Commodore Commodore

Wow Terry with grey hair. Not that there's anything wrong with that per se, but in Hollywood that's practically unheard of for an actress her age. And with glasses...its all kinda weird. I mean, you get sorta trapped in a whole "time stands still" sorta thing watching DVDs from over a decade ago you forget that the actors are human and that time affects us all (just ask my hairline)

9. Too Much Fun

Too Much Fun Commodore Commodore

I think Terry still looks lovely, just in a different way than she did on the show. I really hope I can meet her someday. She looks distinguished and still seems to have the pep and cheerfulness that I always enjoyed in her character and acting. Nicole, on the other hand, almost looks more gorgeous than she ever was on the show. :drool: I agree about Majel. I really didn't like how she looked as a blonde or as Lwaxanna, but she was stunning as Number One.

10. Kai Winn

Kai Winn Captain Captain

lolita ezri dax gets the most votes, how extraordinary. 40 years earlier, kai winn might have been a competitor. didn't she loook like ezri?

Image removed - NO hotlinking allowed!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
  11. Withers

Withers Captain

You know, for an old lady, the Kai had it goin' on. I remember seeing the movie Cruel Intentions and she had a brief part in it and I thought "Wow, there's a good looking lady." I don't think she's sexy at all... but, oh how would you put it- She was a handsome woman.

-Withers-​

12. MollyRoger

MollyRoger Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm rather amused to see all the straight ladies chiming in and first giving the "straight" disclaimer.

I'm rather goal oriented and gender seldom plays a role in my efforts to reach that goal.

As such, Blue or delicious Chocolate, I'd do evil, nasty and possible illegal things with Zoe Saldana.

13. Withers

Withers Captain

I'm sorry... did it just get hot in here or is it just this^?

-Withers-​

14. MollyRoger

*giggle*

15. DevilEyes

DevilEyes Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Well for my part, I did it because someone might barge in and say that my opinion is not as important...which I don't agree, but it's happened before, not here but on Skiffy BSG forum. Not that anybody criticized me, but some guys were ridiculing the results of a 'sexiest woman of BSG' poll, saying that they were skewed because of the straight women voting.

I'll be just as blunt. When it comes to sex, the genitalia of a potential partner kinda plays a very big role for me. And no matter how attractive some women may be and how much I may be girl crushing on them, they just don't have the right equipment. ;)

Which still doesn't mean that I am blind or for some other reason incapable of finding a woman attractive.

16. MollyRoger

lol, I love how you say things

yes, I appreciate those same qualities

but tongues and fingers qualify as the right equipment for me too :devil:

ohh.. and boobs... oh yah, boobs are deffinately the right equipment.

17. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Caped Trek Mod Admiral

Kai Winn - Do not post images unless you host them on your own website, or a public storage site such as Photobucket.

18. Theodore Jay Miller

Theodore Jay Miller Commodore Newbie

My nephew once said that Seven of Nine was the hottest woman on Star Trek. Of course, he's only eight years old, so I don't know how much that counts.

19. Jonas Grumby

Jonas Grumby Vice Admiral Admiral

At my (relatively) advanced age*, Linda Park is about the only one who still makes me actually swoon. :D

*As opposed to when I first saw TOS as a perpetually horny teen and fell in love with at least one new Trek woman every week. :lol:

20. JRS

JRS Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Its actually very difficult to say who is the most gorgeous woman in Trek, I mean non of them is really ugly or anything like that:bolian: I find all of them attractive for various reasons;)
    But since I can say only one, I will choose Marina Sirtis(Troi):drool:
    Jeri Ryan is definetly sexy, Terry Farrell is a beauty, Roxann Dawson is not bad at all, Linda Park is a hottie, Nana vistor has a nice butt...and so on:lol::)