Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
    B is for B-Type warbird.
    C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
    D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
    E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
    F is for Fat Starship Captains.
    G is for Garak's espionage career with the Obsidian Order.
    H is for Holodeck malfunctions.
    I is for Ilia of planet Delta IV.
    J is for Jupiter Station.
    K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
    L is for Lal. Data's child.
    M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.

2. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for the Archon, which visited planet Beta III in the year 2167 and was pulled from orbit and destroyed by the ruling planetary computer system called Landru.
    B is for B-Type warbird.
    C is for Camus II life energy transference technology uncovered during an archaeological expedition in 2269.
    D is for the Dilithium mining colony on Rigel XII. Surely Ben and his pals are using robotic technology to mine for those crystals.
    E is for Elaysians and Elasians. Different humanoid species with different appearances, but very similar and confusing spellings.
    K is for Klingon D5 battle cruisers. They were considered obsolete and had been decommissioned by the late 23rd century.
    M is for the Mars Defense Perimeter of Sector 001. It utterly failed to stop the invading Borg cube at the beginning of 2367.
    N is for Nucleogenic Cloud Creatures. Captain Janeway gave one a hernia.

3. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    O is for the Obsidian Order of the Cardassian government.

4. Orac

B is for B-Type warbird.
    P is for Paradise City. Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

5. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    Q is for Quantum theory concerning time travel.

6. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B is for B-Type warbird.
    R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.

7. Orac

B is for B-Type warbird.
    R is for Romaine. Lt. Mira Romaine. Another fine example from the Department of Busty and Curvy LTs and Yeoman.
    S is for Sargon's Sphere.

8. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    T is for Tyree's village on planet Neural.

9. Orac

B is for B-Type warbird.
    U is for United Earth Space Probe Agency.

10. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.

11. Orac

B is for B-Type warbird.
    V is for V'Ger's size. Either as an energy cloud or the actual alien ship itself it was huge.
    W is for Warp core breach. She's gonna blow!

12. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.

13. Captain Rob

B is for B-Type warbird.
    X is for Xindi-Reptillian uniforms. They had lots of metal rings for some unexplained reason.
    Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.

14. cooleddie74

B is for B-Type warbird.
    Y is for Yonada. Where all of the subjects have American accents. But their hot leader has a British one.
    Z is for Zetar.

15. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed... :cool:

16. cooleddie74

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed... :cool:
    B is for Bolian heads. A few had hair, but most didn't seem to.

17. Orac

A is for Andorian imposter Thelev, who was actually not what he seemed...
    C is for Calamarain Cloud Creatures.

18. Captain Rob

D is for Denevan colonists. They all look like a bunch of Hollywood extras in bad jumpsuits.

19. GNDN

GNDN Commodore Commodore

D is for Denevan colonists. They all look like a bunch of Hollywood extras in bad jumpsuits.
    E is for Edosian three piece suits.

20. Nine of Four

Nine of Four Commander Red Shirt

E is for Edosian three piece suits
    F is for Feringar, the best planet this side of the Galaxy