Anyone else looking forawrd to Guild Wars 2?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Emher, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Trubinator

Trubinator Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes, I am. I'm still finding that there should be more quests to do that aren't hearts or world events though.

2. backstept

backstept Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

some of my favorite things are just exploring.
    I think my favorite so far is the Sharkmaw Caverns vista and pirate's booty jumping puzzle
    so much fun!

3. Trubinator

A friend of mine and I have been having a lot of fun duoing monsters across the world. If anyone is interested in grouping with us or potentially looking into guilding up, we're on North America server Tarnished Coast.

4. Emher

Emher Admiral Admiral

Sorry guys for not reporting back sooner.

In short: I LOVE THIS GAME.

I'm at level 52 with my female human guardian now, and thus far it's been fantastic. I've spent most of my time in PvE just exploring. I can't believe how fun it is just doing that, I haven't had this much fun exploring since I played "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" in '98. All the races are awesome. The Skritt are hilarious and the Quaggans are incredibly charming.

Tried some sPvP yesterday for the first time since release. Played a bit with my build (which you can do in the lobby without paying any ingame currency btw) and found a really good one for my Guardian for sPvP. Ended up owning with my brother for most of the eight matches we played. WvWvW is great, but I haven't played a huge amount since release I have to admit. Mostly because there was some balancing issues to start with, but that's been handled now.

I've also filled my all my character slots, did that pretty quickly to have some decent names for them. I currently have:

-Female Azura Elementalist
    -Female Sylvari Engineeer
    -Male Charr Ranger
    -Male Norn Thief

Thus far I've enjoyed playing with of them, but my Guardian is definitely my main.

5. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

I am also finally getting the knack of the crafting thing and am actually getting levels just doing that too. Now that I have figured out how to do that properly with "discovery" it's actually kind of fun.

6. Trubinator

Yeah, crafting is lots of fun. I'm also loving some of the world events that branch out into larger storylines. Those are really cool ...

7. Snowlilly

Snowlilly Lieutenant Red Shirt

anyone been doing endgame content? like dungeons, raids? Just wondering what there is after level 80 and maxing my professions. I still have a way to go, but just curious, cause once people get to 80 if there isn't much left to do people tend to leave in droves......