Trekkieguy is back!

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Trekkieguy, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Trekkieguy

Trekkieguy Cadet Newbie

Hello fellow Star Trek fans! Just a quick note to let everyone know that trekkieguy(dot com) is back but with a slightly different web address: www.trekkieguy.ca

3200 sound files
    192 book reviews (more coming)
    164 Memory Wall plaques (more coming)

Come on over and check out the site! I'm still in the process of getting it all up and running so please excuse me if you find a link that doesn't work.

-Trekkieguy

2. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Hi, Trekkieguy! Nice to see you (I don't remember you... at all)! Still, it would probably be best to request this thread be moved to websites so people can see your post, and so your thread doesn't get closed. Welcome (er, back?) to TrekBBS! :)

3. Captain_Koloth

Captain_Koloth Commander Red Shirt

I actually posted a thread some months ago asking what had happened to this excellent site and its book reviews, glad to see it's back!

4. Captain_Koloth

Captain_Koloth Commander Red Shirt

And please do add more book reviews!

5. Winterwind

Winterwind Commodore Commodore

I enjoyed poking around your site and looking through the reviews. And it's always good to "meet" other Trek fans in Canada.

6. feek61

feek61 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Welcome back! Glad to see the return of the memory wall (although you need to update it!)

7. Keith1701

Keith1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Welcome back, Trekkieguy!

8. Trekkieguy

Trekkieguy Cadet Newbie

Thanks for the welcome! Captain Koloth, I have several reviews that I need to update as I've been reading new Trek like crazy lately. Thanks Josan, I'm glad you enjoyed your look around. Feek61, yes, I have at least 2 years of updating to do to the Memory Wall!

Just in case anyone is going to be at Comicon in Calgary Alberta Canada this weekend I will be there too!