Movie Quotes That Pop in Your Head/You Use

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by John Picard, Jun 1, 2010.

1. scotpens

scotpens Professional Geek Premium Member

When an old Italian peplum or sword-and-sandal epic shows up on TV, I'll randomly ask someone, “Do you like movies about gladiators?”

When the topic is drugs or drug smuggling, I'll try to work “Peppermint-flavored heroin!” into the conversation somewhere.

And I use the classic catchphrases from Wayne's World whenever the opportunity presents itself:

“She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine.”

“We're not worthy! We're not worthy!”

“Exqueeze me? Baking powder?”

“She's a robo-babe. She's magically babealicious.”

“Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.”

And, of course. . . SCHWING!

2. Kira's Mom

Kira's Mom Fleet Admiral Admiral

"I knew it! I'm surrounded by Assholes!"

Once on a family trip, my sister asked me why I brought my hair dryer from home when hotels usually have them in the rooms. I replied- "That is my industrial strength hair dryer. AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!"

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking (or drinking, amphetamines, sniffing glue)!"

"Don't call me Shirley."

"I speak Jive." Yeah, I really managed to work that one into a conversation. Can't remember what was going on then, but everyone got the quote instantly! :lol:

I've used "yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt" before, too.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

It's sad that I recognized that quote. I haven't seen Wargames in at least 5 years.

4. Flying Spaghetti Monster

Flying Spaghetti Monster Vice Admiral Admiral

From now on, anyone who would throw rose pedals at my son's feet will answer to me.

5. ares93

ares93 Commodore Commodore

My qoute from a movie/tv series is "That sound more like a plan F as in we're f..." Colonel O'Neill SGA

but my allround favourite is "The best weapon if mankind is not the lies itself but the amount of truth that it appears to be lies." or something like that. dunno who said it.