Just wanted to say "Thank You"

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by jamesmc, Dec 14, 2013.

1. jamesmc

jamesmc Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I do not post much online anywhere these days, but I just wanted to take a moment as another year comes to an end to say Thank You to all the many folks who have either helped, supported or watched us here at New Voyages/Phase II over the last ten years. There have been many, many memories both good and bad throughout the years for me, but it is nice to still be here and still be active in the Star Trek Community.
    Have a Joyous Holiday Season Everyone and I look forward to seeing you all around this crazy Galaxy we call Trek Fandom!
    James Cawley

2. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

As always, the same to you James. Happy holidays and thanks for all the great work you guys do!

3. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

4. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

Many thanks for the hours of enjoyment you and your crew have provided James!

5. DCR

DCR Commander Red Shirt

Thank you.

6. Jptrekker

Jptrekker Captain Captain

Thanks to James and all the rest at New Voyages/Phase II.

7. scifib5st

scifib5st Commander Red Shirt

James, I am sending a note and an extra bag of cookies to Santa asking him to be very nice to you this year!!!!!

:bolian::bolian:

8. PattyW

PattyW Commander Red Shirt

It's been a wild ride, for sure...thank you for including me on it. I've had opportunities I never expected; found myself in places I never dreamed; and learned a lot of really important things - about people, about friendship, about life itself, and about myself; and I've made some real, true friends. Thanks for everything...friendship and love to you always - may you have a joyous, peace filled Christmas in the home your grandparents filled with the same.

9. Pingfah

Pingfah Fleet Admiral Admiral

Back at you Mr Cawley, roll on New Year's day :techman:

10. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

Thank you and your team very much Mr. Cawley.

11. Shane Houston

Shane Houston Commander Red Shirt

You know what James the one thing I've loved about you is that you do you do it for the love of Trek. That's it. You don't do it to feed your ego. You don't do it expecting to make a profit. You've helped people along the way the last decade, and when Trek went off the air in 2005, you did your part to keep Star Trek alive enough for JJ Trek to happen. It's a shame JJ Trek doesn't have the heart your production has. I commend you.

I don't compliment you to brown nose. There's one thing you and your production have over current TOS related fan films: class. With you Star Trek doesn't just continue. It thrives.

12. doubleohfive

doubleohfive Fleet Admiral

A point entirely subjective and not altogether universally true, never mind impossible to substatiate.

13. Psion

Psion Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Happy holiday, James! And keep up the good work.

14. JT Perfecthair

JT Perfecthair Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

James, as always I look forward to any video from your team as much as any major studio release.

I will always hope to see a thread in the future where you have decided to play Kirk again. Seriously, my friends and I have discussed how we will miss your acting style, something I hope you factor in to your future plans. I bet a lot more fans feel that way vs the more vocal negative posters you've encountered that may have influenced your decision.

15. Shaka Zulu

Shaka Zulu Commodore Commodore

Thanks for the great shows, James, have a happy new year and a Merry Christmas, and may the spirit of Elvis be with you wherever you go and in whatever you do.

16. PattyW

PattyW Commander Red Shirt

That thread happened....and the reaction was so negative that he promptly changed his mind :brickwall: