Smallville season 8 spoiler

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Samurai8472, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Samurai8472

Samurai8472 Admiral Admiral

2. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

Chloe will be the long-running character who dies. No one else besides Clark has been a regular in every season, and it's too much to hope for that he dies.

The only candidates for the other character who dies are Doomsday and Tess.

3. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Doomsday and Tess aren't long running.

The only other person I can think of would be Lana Lang. I that happened, then wishes do come true, albeit a bit late.

4. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

Doomsday's a one season character so he's gone.

Hopefully the other one will be Tess Mercer. I mean, they gave us a close up of her face while she had an orgasm after killing a man.

5. Othello

Othello Commodore Commodore

I'm pretty sure that Davis will be one of the "deaths" as that was foreshadowed as him dying to help make his transformation go faster earlier in the season and he will "die" in the finale and only Doomsday will be left. As to the vet.. not sure who it will be but i doubt it will be anyone earth shatteringly surprising.... I mean they could do something with Chole/Lois given the possible foreshadowing in the epiode with the League. But I doubt it will be that significant of a vet....

6. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

No, the story link in the OP says two characters die. I was listing off the only candidates for that secondary death.

Unless they were willing to kill off this version of Jimmy Olson. I wouldn't complain about that.

7. Othello

That made her a much more appealing villan in my book.. I LIKED that scene. That's a truly twisted psyche with which to paint a canvas with.... :devil:

8. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

^If she'd enjoyed it because she just enjoyed killing that'd be one thing. She enjoyed it because her whole character is based around hating men.

9. Othello

Well, they could do the much talked about Chloe assuming Lois identity thing which could have been hinted at with the episode with the league.

10. Othello

So what? Where do you think some female serial killers get their motivation from?

11. John Picard

John Picard Vice Admiral Admiral

Gotcha. Didn't catch that.

12. Hermiod

Hermiod Admiral Admiral

This show is not exactly respectful towards its male characters, so having a female character who enjoys murdering men is not doing it many favours.

On the other hand, if one of the characters to die is Chloe, I'm gone anyway.

13. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

It's been rumored that Smallville's producers are hiring a new person to play Doomsday next season and they're dumping Witwer.

Tess and Chloe. Lois, Jimmy, Oliver, Clark are all safe because of the Superman Mythos. The LEGION OF SUPERHEROES had no idea who Chloe Sullivan was. What might save Tess is she's supposed to be Mercy with a different name.

14. Othello

Hmm....

1st Nx spoiler- Seems pretty stupid to me to do that.

2nd- makes sense to me...

15. nx1701g

nx1701g Admiral Admiral

Not really

Doomsday will be able to change his appearance in Smallville.

16. CorporalClegg

CorporalClegg Admiral Admiral

I think I just heard Procutus's heart shatter.

17. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

I don't think the Spoiler is about Doomsday or Bloom.

But what is there really left to do with Doomsday as a regular? They teased the monster so far. If Witwer dropped for a anther guy to just play the monster, I can't imagine seeing it much. THis is a Smallville after all.

18. Othello

To NX: ahhh ok.. that makes sense then... though I question whether that is solely plot motivated or for other reasons.

19. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

you know its really hard to mess up the Doomsday character, so far Smallville hasnt totally done that, but if that 1st spoiler is true, then I may write an e:mail to DC Comics and ask them if they even watch Smallville, and if they really think they are using their characters correctly.

20. the Dagman

the Dagman Commodore Commodore

While Doomsday may live on, I believe that Davis Bloom will be one of the deaths.

The other death, who's identity was hinted at as "qualifying" as a show vet, has most of you thinking Chloe. Too easy. Who else has been around for more than one season then besides Clark, Jimmy and Lois the three cononical mainstays? What about Oliver Queen and/or J'onn J'onzz? They have both been around for more than just this season, qualifying as a show veteran, plus the Manhunter is dead in the comics these days already. Add to the mix that he has been powerless nearly all season long, our Detective Jones may be due to take a dirtnap in the Smallville continuity.