Farscape First time watch thread....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Distorted Humor, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Distorted Humor

Distorted Humor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Well folks, my first time watch thread starts...tomorrow! Hope to hit it hard and fast over thanksgiving...

2. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

^^^^
    Welcome to the Uncharted Territories!!

3. Distorted Humor

Distorted Humor Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Funny enough, I am the one who STARTED this thread months ago, but got deep in Babylon 5 and forgot to keep watching farscape. :p

4. Captain Craig

Captain Craig Vice Admiral Admiral

They say you can't come home again but not in this instance! :lol:

I'm still waiting to get Babylon 5 at a price I want. I've gotten a few sets but not yet ready for a sit down viewing. My sci-fi project for next year is going to be all 10 seasons of SG-1 of which I've only seen a handful of episodes.

5. DS9Continuing

DS9Continuing Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

My thoughts exactly, which I forgot to mention at the time but was thinking. It would certainly explain the rather massive coincidence that a flower extant on Earth happens to be the key to an alien species on the other side of the galaxy.

6. Brian

Brian Vice Admiral Admiral

LOL! I went looking for your new thread yesterday, and as expected, found a Farscape thread with your name on it. Then I noticed that it had over 200 replies already. Thinking, "Wow, he must have stirred up a hornet's nest or something." I jumped to the end and found out.. it's this thread.

:guffaw: