Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Ardana, Federation world and the location of the legendary cloud city of Stratos.
    B is for Boothby. Legendary groundskeeper of Starfleet Academy. Who offers help and advice to young promising cadets. However, I suspect that he's actually a Martian.
    C is for Cheron, a class-M planet once inhabited by two humanoid races with differing bichromatic skin color patterns that eventually exterminated one another in prolonged wars fueled by racial hatred.
    D is for Denobulan gang bang.
    E is for Excelsior-class Federation starships.
    F is for Federation hypocrisy.
    G is for "Givers of pain and delight."
    H is for Horta. NO KILL I
    I is for the Iotians, humanoids with a gift for imitation who once patterned their entire society after early 20th century Earth gangsters and organized crime.
    J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    L is for Lawgivers. "You........Come."
    M is for McCoy. The most irritable CMO in the fleet. For gods sake get that man a drink!
    N is for Nanite technology.
    O is for Omag. The Fat Ferengi.
    P is for Photon Torpedoes, a primary defensive weapon of Federation starships of the 23rd and 24th centuries.
    Q is for Quantum Torpedoes. For when you positively, absolutely want to blow the snot out of some one and regular photorps won't cut it.
    R is for Romulan Senators. Some, like Pardek, served for almost an entire century.
    S is for Shakespeare. You haven't experienced his work until you've read it in the original Klingon.
    T is for Tiburon, member world of the Federation.
    U is for Uhura's tremendous thighs.

2. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    A is for Ardana, Federation world and the location of the legendary cloud city of Stratos.
    B is for Boothby. Legendary groundskeeper of Starfleet Academy. Who offers help and advice to young promising cadets. However, I suspect that he's actually a Martian.
    C is for Cheron, a class-M planet once inhabited by two humanoid races with differing bichromatic skin color patterns that eventually exterminated one another in prolonged wars fueled by racial hatred.
    I is for the Iotians, humanoids with a gift for imitation who once patterned their entire society after early 20th century Earth gangsters and organized crime.
    J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    M is for McCoy. The most irritable CMO in the fleet. For gods sake get that man a drink!
    P is for Photon Torpedoes, a primary defensive weapon of Federation starships of the 23rd and 24th centuries.
    Q is for Quantum Torpedoes. For when you positively, absolutely want to blow the snot out of some one and regular photorps won't cut it.
    R is for Romulan Senators. Some, like Pardek, served for almost an entire century.
    S is for Shakespeare. You haven't experienced his work until you've read it in the original Klingon.
    V is for Valkris and Vixis. Two Klingon ladies.

3. Orac

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    W is for Wormhole Aliens.

4. cooleddie74

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    X is for Xon of Vulcan.

5. Orac

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    X is for Xon of Vulcan.
    Y is for Yangs.

6. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    X is for Xon of Vulcan.
    Y is for Yangs.
    Z is for Z-axis manuever. The tactic Kirk used to shoot Khan in the ass. The Reliant's ass that is. End-of-line.

7. Orac

A is for Antedian Ambassadors. Who would've guessed they were really terrorists they looked so trustworthy.

8. cooleddie74

A is for Antedian Ambassadors. Who would've guessed they were really terrorists they looked so trustworthy.
    B is for the Beta Quadrant.

9. Orac

C is for Cordrazine.

10. Captain Rob

C is for Cordrazine.
    D is for Delta Flyer. Built using Tardis technology. Bigger on the inside than on the outside.

11. cooleddie74

C is for Cordrazine.
    D is for Delta Flyer. Built using Tardis technology. Bigger on the inside than on the outside.
    E is for Enterprise wall sculptures in the 1701-D observation lounge. The Enterprise-B and the Enterprise-C didn't look exactly like the ships we've seen and Jonathan Archer's NX-01 isn't in there at all, but let's just assume the person who designed and made the sculptures took some artistic license or was instructed to make it look a certain way.

12. Captain Rob

C is for Cordrazine.
    E is for Enterprise wall sculptures in the 1701-D observation lounge. The Enterprise-B and the Enterprise-C didn't look exactly like the ships we've seen and Jonathan Archer's NX-01 isn't in there at all, but let's just assume the person who designed and made the sculptures took some artistic license or was instructed to make it look a certain way.
    F is for Finnegan. Kirk's favorite punching bag. I'd like to see nuFinnegan.

13. cooleddie74

C is for Cordrazine.
    G is for Garrovick. Ensign Garrovick. The son of Kirk's first commanding officer after graduating from Starfleet Academy 14 years earlier.

14. Orac

C is for Cordrazine.
    G is for Garrovick. Ensign Garrovick. The son of Kirk's first commanding officer after graduating from Starfleet Academy 14 years earlier.
    H is for Hyronalyn.

15. cooleddie74

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    I is for Iden's Holoship full of Hirogen-programmed holocharacters of Alpha Quadrant aliens.

16. Orac

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    I is for Iden's Holoship full of Hirogen-programmed holocharacters of Alpha Quadrant aliens.
    J is for James R. Kirk. Gary Mitchell spelt Kirk's name correctly in Where No Man Has Gone Before, all the other references to Tiberius as Kirk's middle name are wrong.

17. cooleddie74

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    J is for James R. Kirk. Gary Mitchell spelt Kirk's name correctly in Where No Man Has Gone Before, all the other references to Tiberius as Kirk's middle name are wrong.
    K is for Klingon D7 battle cruiser. In widespread use during the 23rd century and officially decommissioned by the Empire early in the 24th.

18. Orac

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    K is for Klingon D7 battle cruiser. In widespread use during the 23rd century and officially decommissioned by the Empire early in the 24th.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.

19. cooleddie74

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    M is for Miranda-class Federation starships, in service in one configuration or another for about a century, beginning sometime before 2285.

20. Orac

C is for Cordrazine.
    H is for Hyronalyn.
    L is for Leonard Nimoy.
    M is for Miranda-class Federation starships, in service in one configuration or another for about a century, beginning sometime before 2285.
    N is for Nonsensical gibberish. AKA: technobabble.