Being Human (American Version) - Season 4

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Agent Richard07, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

It doesn't matter what you know, it matters when they knew.

As soon as they knew it was over they could start writing an end.

2. Gryffindorian

Gryffindorian Vice Admiral Admiral

Purgatory, it is.

3. Guy Gardener

Sorry, that came across a lot ruder than I intended.

What I meant, was that they were writing towards an end before the end became public knowledge.

4. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I think those flashes were turning points in this new history.

Kinda shocked at the Aidan/ Sally romance, but she DID save him a whole lot of pain. (Though I think she forgot she was a ghost -- and could get hurt by Marcus "Ghost of Future Suck It"?!?!

But poor Josh!!!

I thought this would have been an episode they could have stretched...but I guess they'll move quickly to the end. Looking forward to it.

How many more episodes?

5. Mr. Adventure

Mr. Adventure Fleet Admiral Admiral

Interesting episode, I wasn't expecting the direction they went with this episode. Too bad she couldn't push Danny down the stairs, that guy's a piece of work. It's too bad Sally gets so impulsive when she has the upper hand but that is consistent with her character.

6. Guy Gardener

She wasn't protecting history enough.

Bishop and his minions had to die at the right time.

A lot of other people had to die at the right time too.

Or else they are bouncing around creating new problems.

And what about the virus?

Do we know who started that how?

On one hand she knows the cure, on the other hand she doesn't have to tell Aiden that he's inoculated, if she inoculates him, but Sally has the power to remove vampires from the world globally if she feels like it, just by keeping her mouth shut.

Vampires performing oral sex on a were wolf?

One. That's Sally inoculating Aiden.

Two. That's gotta hurt. Negative reinforcement. Vagina = pain. That's the reverse of how homosexually is supposedly cured in males... And of course how supposedly homosexuality is cured in females.

The flawed psychology on this is sound: Sally's painful wolfgina will make Aiden gay if he performs enough cunnilingus during the height of her cycle..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  7. Gryffindorian

But Sally is neither a vampire nor a wolf. She's just Sally; in any case, head trauma is her undoing.

8. Morpheus 02

Morpheus 02 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Did you miss the part where Josh accidentally scratched her? She became a wolf for about 4 minutes of screen time. But the question is -- did she become a ghost again? (Or her "prime" universe ghost has been released?)

I was wondering , though, did her friend who killed become a ghost?

9. Guy Gardener

Thank you Morpheus. :)

Sally said that her past soul and future soul had become fused.

Which means that it's 50/50 if she's an invisible timelocked ghost now that she's dead again, or a witch ghost who her supernatural friends can see... Although if she's invisible, it's no big deal, because she then just has to possess someone else and she's back in the game.

Can a Ghost possess a Vampire?

But as soon as she can do magic again, and gets flug back into the past again, she can put everything back on track by not saving herself, and what happens when she catches up to what should be the present, it seems like the rubber band should snap.

Do we like or dislike the intense brightness of this timeline?

(I altered the picture settings so it looks normal, which means that I practically robbed my self of the intended experience. Bad me.)

UM?

What about (past) Donna?

Donna said that she gets timelost sometimes which means that her past self has probably noticed some ripples from Sally's grandstanding against the natural order of things.

What if freshly dead Sally get's a Door?

What a stinker if she has to pass up another door?

10. Gryffindorian

This current plotline is getting old after two episodes. I can't wait for Sally to get back to her original timeline. I still have residual memories of her forced hookup with Aidan.

11. Guy Gardener

She's back where she belongs, it's over, the only difference is that she loves Aiden, and she has to recreate her situation to give that love a shot in present day... Oh, and she has to stop Aiden from killing Josh, even though it's likely that Sally's "death" (if she can get a body and frakk him into loving her back.) is one of the more likely hotpoints to bring about such a chilling situation.

12. Gryffindorian

I just think the whole romantic dynamic between Sally and Aidan is forced. They have been friends for a long time. Then Sally does the slingshot maneuver, changes history, and she and Aidan are accidentally in love like Shrek and Fiona. I just can't wrap my head around it.

13. Guy Gardener

They were into each other in the English Show, Aiden had a really skeevy line line about "doing" her just before she got unstuck in time, and she did spend years getting to know him during the last two episodes again before they eventually hooked up, and still then stayed together for years more.

14. Gryffindorian

If they spent years together, that would make more sense. The time travel seemed like a short time for Sally to all of a sudden decide to sleep with Aidan.

15. Joe Washington

Joe Washington Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Sally was with the alternate timeline version of Aidan for months before their relationship became intimate.

16. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Felt like "The Inner Light".

17. Guy Gardener

In my head, I heard my reptile brain say "Being Human: The Wish".

18. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

^ I can see that.

19. Gryffindorian

That was better than the previous weeks' episodes. Josh was held captive when he found out the wolf pack intended to turn regular humans into wolves. So Sally, Aidan, and Nora came to the rescue. I laughed out loud when Sally possessed the burly black guy, and he started kissing Aidan. That was awkward. :lol:

Susanna is dead, killed by Aidan. But then again she had been dead to Aidan all these centuries. Her brief return to his life didn't really do much but antagonize him.

20. Guy Gardener

Vampires barely have the infrastructure to feed themselves, so I don't think that they would have their own hospitals to consider anyone's mental health... But I suppose that's what you do with the crazies when there's no way to hold them or fix them.