When will TNG be on iTunes UK?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by USS Intrepid, May 13, 2013.

1. USS Intrepid

USS Intrepid Commodore Commodore

Since seasons one and two are in the US store, does anyone have any idea when it'll be available in the UK store? I've bought the blurys, but I'd really like to buy a few digital episodes for my tablet.

2. USS Intrepid

Star Trek: The Next Generation is still not available in the UK iTunes store. If you'd like to see it, please click the following link and let iTunes know your feelings.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

3. LOKAI of CHERON

LOKAI of CHERON Commodore Commodore

Just a thought, USS Intrepid, but with a Blu-ray drive for your PC and the right software, you can create tablet versions in any format, and at a file size/quality level balance of your own choosing.

4. USS Intrepid

Thanks. :)

Yeah, I realise that's an option, but i'd like to buy official versions and further support the remastering. It's available in the US store, so it's shouldn't be a major undertaking for iTunes to make it available in the UK. They have all the other Trek shows, after all, so this seems an odd omission.

5. USS Intrepid

The first two seasons of TNG Remastered are finally available in the UK iTunes store. As far as I can tell, they literally added them today. :)

6. KodamaMoon

KodamaMoon Cadet Newbie

Hi there. Is it definitely the remastered versions of Series 1 & 2 - as in iTunes versions of the Blu-Ray? Cheers

7. USS Intrepid

Yes, they are the remastered versions, available in both SD and HD. I don't know how well the HD compares to Bluray, but it looks pretty good to me.

I've bought a couple of my favourite episodes already. :)