Who's downloading this early?

Discussion in 'Star Trek Movies: Kelvin Universe' started by RAMA, Aug 5, 2013.

1. SeerSGB

SeerSGB Admiral Admiral

DLed it off Itunes in SD quality--I'm a cheapskate. Quality is better than I expected for SD. Haven't watched the Extras yet.

2. KirkusOveractus

KirkusOveractus Commodore Commodore

I did the Best Buy preorder, which included the "making-of" segment for the filming of the Nibiru sequence when I ordered it, as well as a coupon toward seeing STID when it was still in theatres, the CinemaNow (their online movie service) download this past Tuesday and the BD/DVD combo pack on the day of release.

I didn't mind that deal at all, so I did that one. I've been watching the movie on my computer and iphone, and I'll be able to watch it in all its Blu Ray goodness on September 10!

3. drumvan

drumvan Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

got it from itunes. will buy the disk as well when it comes out. not sure what version yet. i think it stinks that certain versions contain different or additional bonus footage. makes it very confusing as to which one to buy.

4. geneo

geneo Lieutenant Red Shirt

Why download early? Goodness, it is only going to be about 2 weeks more and you can get a physical copy.

5. Peach Wookiee

Peach Wookiee Cuddly Mod of Doom Moderator

Physical copy for me, thank you.

6. Aatrek

Aatrek Rear Admiral

7. Kruezerman

Kruezerman Commodore Commodore

From the article:

8. Stoek

Stoek Commander Red Shirt

I've reached a point where I'm pretty much over features. If there are some great if not... *shrug* I also am doing more and more digital releases as it means I don't have to keep track of discs.

Once my paycheck clears the bank I'll be getting it from amazon for 15 bucks which is quite decent.