All surprisingly calm on the set of Inescapable

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by deeply_spaced, Mar 17, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2012/03/16/all-surprisingly-calm-on-the-set-of-inescapable/

The action is pounding on the set of director Ruba Nadda’s first thriller, Inescapable, as she and her crew finish filming the remaining scenes on location in Johannesburg, racing to beat the tight 25-day filming schedule.

Although the action behind the camera is gripping, and the time constraint stress-inducing, the ambience on set is surprisingly calm and a stark contrast from what audiences can expect from the Syria-set film, according to Nadda during a telephone interview from the shoot.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
  2. bbailey861

bbailey861 Admiral Admiral

Ummmm, all you did was copy the text from the National Post article, verbatim. What's up with that?

3. Um ... what's up with that? How about ... I'm new? I'll delete it if you want. I thought I figured out how to do it and I guess I didn't.

4. The Dominion

The Dominion Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

And what does this have to do with DS9?

5. You_Will_Fail

You_Will_Fail Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

What's this got to do with DS9?

6. Gov Kodos

Gov Kodos Admiral Admiral

Gov Kodos on Mohammed's Radio, WZVN Boston
    This would be fine in the TV/Film forum down below, I suppose. More so, if you added some thought of your own on the film. Since this doesn't have any connection to DS9, that I can see, it's likely to get closed. You might try notifying a mod to move the thread to a more appropriate forum, if you'd like to talk about the movie.