Anyone willing to help me out with a scan?

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by bfollowell, Feb 5, 2013.

1. bfollowell

bfollowell Captain Captain

OK, I know this is a strange, anal retentive request but, would anyone be willing to post a scan of the teaser page and the back cover from the latest TOS novel, Allegiance in Exile?

I'm a sucker for having my ebooks as close to the original paper version as possible. S&S has bounced all over the place in terms of how their ebooks are formatted. Lately, the formatting has been great, with very few errors but they're in the habit of leaving a few things out. Take the TOS novel A Choice of Catastrophes from a couple of years ago for example. That one even came with a full image of the back cover, sans bar code. Lately they've stopped including the teaser page from the ebooks, even though the print versions still have them.

Anyway, I'd like to add those back into my ebook if someone would be willing to post them for me. Just a private message with a link to an image hosting site would do me just fine. I'd get them from Amazon but lately they only have previews of the ebook versions of most of the newer books so, if the ebook doesn't have it...

Anyway, I'd appreciate it if anyone would help me out by enabling my anal retentive tendencies. If anyone is willing, please PM me and I'll let you know what I'm looking for.

Thanks loads.

- Byron