What games are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by charlhussey, Apr 29, 2010.

1. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ There are a few trophies that most people (including me) wouldn't really get during normal gameplay. Like the one where you have to melee kill five enemies in a row after softening them up with gunfire.

2. im playing counter strike source and M.U Online.. :)

3. Yoda

Yoda Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Just beat Just Cause 2 on PC. That game is absolutely gorgeous in 5760x1200 triple-wide resolution. Fun sandbox game. Getting 100% of everything seems like it would be a huge chore, but I'll at least go back and do the remaining faction missions, even if they are pretty cookie cutter.

I might try to run through the first Just Cause next, but it annoyingly doesn't even support widescreen natively on PC, it doesn't support Xbox controls either.

I've started on Dragon Age: Origins, but it hasn't really captured my attention. I never liked the pause and issue commands real-time battle style.

4. Skywalker

Skywalker Admiral Admiral

Aaaargh, the frakking jetskis! I'd forgotten how much I hated those things! Thank goodness they didn't bring them back in UC2. :mad:

5. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

ST: VOY - Elite Force for PS2

6. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

They made this for Playstation? I thought it was only on PC.

I am finally playing Alien vs. Predator, which I bought a year ago.

7. CaptainStoner

CaptainStoner Knuckle-dragging TNZ Denizen Admiral

Finally cancelled STO. Can't seem to find a group to bang around with and its incredibly boring otherwise.

Started playing The Witcher. I almost like it. It's been just way, way too much running back and forth in the same area, there is no freedom of movement (can't hop a fence) and I don't like how I have to concentrate on the attack icon during battles, meaning all the cool animations of my character are mostly wasted. And of course, the story was apparently written by a 16-year old boy.

8. chineserapper05

chineserapper05 Captain Captain

i finally beat warcraft 3 and the expansion.. only on normal difficulty though. that last reign of chaos mission was a pain in the ass.

9. Mistral

Mistral Vice Admiral Admiral

Torchlight from Xbox. Kinda like Diablo. Which makes sense since it was made by the same company...

10. XwarlokX

XwarlokX Lieutenant Red Shirt

Been bouncing between Fallout: New Vegas and inFamous. Both pretty good, but I so wish that fallout wasn't as buggy. It gets really frustrating when the game hangs for no apparent reason.

I'm hoping Bethesda does a better job next time, because this is really starting to SUCK.

11. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

My mom finished up our LEGO Pirates of the Carribean game. I wasn't able to play, but I did watch.

12. trekkiebaggio

trekkiebaggio Vice Admiral Admiral

Oh yeah, it's actually pretty good! I don't know how it compares with the PC version, but I'm finding it fun.

Also playing Spider-Man 2.

13. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Lieutenant Junior Grade

Mass Effect 2, I like how I played Commander Shepard as a Kirk esque brawling infiltrator douche in ME1. Now he is a reformed biotic trying to remember his past life.

Dragonage was excellent but I'm steering clear of 2 as I read enough to deduce that I probably wouldn't like it.

14. Skywalker

Okay, got every medal on Uncharted except for beating it on Crushing. I'm scared; I got my ass kicked on Hard several times. :ouch:

15. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Well, the first time I played Uncharted even beating it on Normal was a bit of a challenge. But then I got better and I eventually beat it on Crushing.

16. Skywalker

Eventually I learned it's more about patience and timing than anything else. And not wasting your shots. My problem is I try to rush through the combat sections because I'm more interested in the platforming and the storyline. :lol:

17. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

^ Yeah staying in cover and conserving ammo is definitely important, especially on Hard and Crushing. Head shots are key, especially on Crushing. And also knowing how and when to use certain weapons.

18. Jono

Jono Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dragon Age II finally dropped under my price threshold so I bought it. It is also the first new(ish) game to be played on the new desktop and it looks very good compared to what I had to put up with my laptop.

19. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just picked up Infamous 2 and the first Uncharted (and this one didn't freeze, third times the charm) and I'm loving both.

20. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Just picked up Assassins Creed: Brotherhood for PS3 from GAME, £12.49 brand new cause I knocked £7.50 off with my Game reward points.

Look forward to playing it.