The Improving the JJprise thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Lord Garth FOI, Dec 10, 2011.

1. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Also known as the Grey Lady by some.
    The Quindar version had cranked nacelle supports. Having the supports out, then up at a more severe angle might be nice.

2. Ian Keldon

Ian Keldon Fleet Captain

Whose ship are you referring to? Madmans? Madkoifish's? Legions?

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Non sequitir man strikes again!

4. Starship

Starship Captain Captain

A baby? Congrats Rick! It´s a good news. I have two childrens: a little girl with 08 years old and a little boy with 03 years old. They don´t let me to much free time, but they are all the best. ;)

PS: you forgot to send my copy of her http://www.trekbbs.com/showthread.php?t=151065 :D

5. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

Madkoifish's whas the grey lady--I thought that was obvious due to the previous post. All of the designs are great. I've warmed to Ryan Churchs design more and more in that, at certain angles, it has more of the TOS look.

6. Ian Keldon

Ian Keldon Fleet Captain

Ok...I wasn't sure because your reply got shunted to the next page. Thanks for clearing that up!

7. MadMan1701A

MadMan1701A Commodore Premium Member

Thanks. :)

Sorry I haven't got the model ready to ship out yet... I still have to pack it up, and finish a few things before it was ready. I'll try to get it going, soon. :)

8. Kal-el4

Kal-el4 Cadet Newbie

This is My take on an new Movie Refit Enterprise: http://s605.photobucket.com/user/Kal-el4/media/Kalel9876/Kal4Ent1701-2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=281

As you can see; it incorporates elements from the OS, Phase II; Refit and the JJprise Enterprises. A friend of mine did this for me, as I don't have the skills; nor programming necessary to do this.

I just sent him links to the pieces I wanted in the design, and the color scheme, and he did the rest.

The bridge module and warp nacelles are taken from the OS Enterprise; while the saucer section is taken from the Classic Movies Refit, and the secondary hull; neck, and nacelle pylons are taken from the Phase II design; yet the navigational deflector dish is taken from the JJprise.

As for the plasma vents on the nacelle pylons; those too were taken from the Classic Movies Refit Enterprise.

The color on the nacelles' ramscoops is blue on purpose; as that is another tribute to the Classic Movies Refit Enterprise. As for the impulse engines; well I found an design on shipschematics.net for an possible 3rd upgrade refit of the Refit Connnies, and decided to incorporate those into the design because they had the combined OS/Refit look I was going for; for my Enterprise....

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  9. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Kal-el4, it's considered rude to post your art in someone elses topic. Perhaps you could start your own thread with your take on the Enterprise?

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

this version of the ship reminds me of the X tech Fed ships from Starfleet universe's RPG's like Starfleet Battles

11. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Um, this is directly from the OP:

See bolded text. If that wasn't an invitation to post your own work I don't know what is.

12. RoJoHen

RoJoHen Awesome Admiral

It may not be rude, but it is a little weird to post it in a thread from last January. :p

13. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon Not really all that savage Moderator

Ha! I didn't even notice that!