Most hated conversations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by The Mirrorball Man, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Australis

Australis Writer - Australis Admiral

Celebrity gossip
    Sport
    Celebrity gossip
    FBville games
    Celebrity gossip
    Conservative political talking points
    Celebrity gossip.

I realise I may have mentioned celebrity gossip a few times, but that's because it's such a doozy.

Anyone who's 'famous for being famous' needs to be taken out back and hit repeatedly. I'm not a violent man, but there are limits.

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I like when family and co-workers ask f everything is OK because you either lose or gain a lot of weight. I normally gain 20-30 pounds in the winter, you can't really. But last year I lost 20 pounds because of an infection. They all started asking me if I was eating enough, if there was something wrong. I'm like "Give me food, or shut the hell up".

Another favorite is as soon as something major happens people ask "What's next? What are your plans?" My cat died, she was almost 19 and I was almost 24. The next day my grandma goes "Are you getting another cat?". I almost said "Yes, and after you die I'll get another grandma". I can't have a cat, I move around, stay with friends, visit people a lot. Which gets to my next point "What are you going to do now?" after my seasonal job ended. I have no clue, it's been three months and I still have no clue. I want to move out of the state, but I need a wisdom tooth removed, I need new glasses, have to get several health things checked, and if I move out of Massachusetts for one day the form to apply for the state paid health care seems like I can't reply for another year. Once I figure out what I want then I will tell you people if I see fit!