Voyager Fanfics, Creations, and Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Caprica_Six, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Akiraprise

Akiraprise To Ꝏ & BEYOND! Moderator

Re: Voyager fanfics and creations

I tried making a clip using TOS movies once. It's quite the pain in the butt and I just gave up on it. So, good job on yours. :thumbsup:

2. Imzadi13

Imzadi13 Commodore Commodore

Thought some of you guys might like it. Don't know if there are many J/Cers here, but thought what the heck.
    [​IMG]

3. Caprica_Six

Caprica_Six Admiral Admiral

Nice work :) I remember that scene very well, it was so very hot :drool: :D

4. Imzadi13

^^^ mmhhmmm...
    Her face says it all.
    :thumbsup:

5. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

That's so beautiful, Imzadi13! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us. :thumbsup:

I came in to post this funny J/C video I found. "Rabbit" sung by Chas n Dave, a Cockney singing duo. 'To rabbit' is to talk incesantly. Sainsburys is a UK supermarket. I laughed my ass off :D

http://www.geocities.com/mistyfur_videos/rabbit.html

6. Nemesis

Nemesis Lieutenant Red Shirt

I can only say that with the next update (in a few days) there will be a total of 17 Star Trek voyager music videos at my website in above categories. (and in some other) and there will be a total of 128 music videos about startrek. 25% of the music videos is an TOS Music video and 10% is a Enterprise music video and As you know.. there's a lot more.

So if you want to stay up to date, just subscribe to the monthly newsletter from Final Frontier Media. If you do know You'll get the newsletter for this month update.
    Subscribe here
    You can also read previous newsletters there. The newsletter send to your e-mail will be text based with links to the website.

7. mistyfur

mistyfur Cadet Newbie

Thank you, I Love Chakotay. I'm glad you enjoyed it and my weird sense of humour. ;)

Imzadi13 - Your wallpaper is very beautiful. I love it.

8. Helna

Helna Cadet Newbie

I've been reading many of the fanfics here and i think they are all great. I'd love to read more!!! =)

9. Juzam Djinn

Juzam Djinn Commodore

Here is a link to a fanfic I wrote. Although it's part of an OCC series, it's really about VOY. It revolves around events early in Season Six, after "Equinox, Part 2" and "Survival Instinct".

Supermax 105: Killers and Victims.

The very first fanfic I ever wrote, six years ago (!), was a D/7 love story called "Pas de Deux". :o I can't believe it's still available on the web. If anyone else was a D/7 "shipper" and likes that sort of thing, it's here.

10. Imzadi13

Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

11. Jenna

Jenna Vice Admiral Admiral

Hi there. I'm looking for some really good, long, Voyager fiction. Specifically genfics written post-Endgame, but I'm honestly up for anything. I've tried to look through these pages but there's *so much* stuff out there from amazing writers that I don't really know how I'm going to sift it all. If anyone here has any good suggestions off the tops of your heads, I'd appreciate it.

:)

12. Enrage

Enrage Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Virtual Voyager Seasons 8 and 9 are pretty good. Can get kind of dark, but still good stories.

13. I Love Chakotay

I Love Chakotay Commodore Commodore

I finished, "Belle Colony" by Mizvoy a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed that. It's J/C-centered, but the girl can write so the story/plot is great too. 16 Chapters - and it's now complete.

Hopefully, this is a direct link to Chapter 1.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1485867/1/

14. Jenna

^ Thanks!

Where can I find them?

15. Enrage

Enrage Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Season 8
    Season 9

There ya go...

I'm going to say though that they can get kind of dark. Like Section 31 and all that fun stuff. But there still pretty good, and it is very long.

16. Jenna

I like Section 31. Thanks!

17. Jenna

Holy crap the virtual season 8 is rockin'! I love it so far. Thanks for the awesome rec.

18. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The 19th installment of the Twist of Fate series is now posted. The PG-13 version can be found on the fanfiction forum here at:
    BBS Twist of Fate: Heritage

For those of you who are 18 or older, there is an unedited version at the Whoa Nellie Sci-Fi Romance website.

Title: Twist of Fate: Heritage
    Author: Whoa Nellie

Summary: PWP Just a quiet evening in Chakotay and Sassy's quarters.

Author's Notes: Feel free to archive to any pertinent site. This story does stand on its own, not necessary to have read the previous stories except for more detailed background information on Ceshlyta and how she got there.

Previous stories from the Twist of Fate storyline (in order): Blessings of the Sky Spirits, Wyrd, What Comes Naturally, Fresh Perspective, Culinary Delights, Chaos Theory, Unforeseen Circumstance, A Matter of Definition, Love and Copulation, Million Kilometer High Club, Comings and Goings, Bare Necessities, Vulnerability, When in Rome, Reporting for Duty, Rights and Wrongs, Proportional Response, and A Force to be Reckoned With.

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

19. Whoa Nellie

Whoa Nellie Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The 20th installment of the Twist of Fate series is now posted. The PG-13 version can be found on the fanfiction forum here at: BBS Twist of Fate: Murphy's Law

For those of you who are 18 or older, there is an unedited version at the Whoa Nellie Sci-Fi Romance website.

Title: Twist of Fate: Murphy's Law
    Author: Whoa Nellie

Summary: AU version of the episode Critical Care. Tom Paris got off easy in the TPTB's version, here he has to earn his ship's medic pay when Sassy goes into labor while the Doctor's program is AWOL.

Author's Notes: Feel free to archive to any pertinent site. This story does stand on its own, not necessary to have read the previous stories except for more detailed background information on Ceshlyta and how she got there.

Previous stories from the Twist of Fate storyline (in order): Blessings of the Sky Spirits, Wyrd, What Comes Naturally, Fresh Perspective, Culinary Delights, Chaos Theory, Unforeseen Circumstance, A Matter of Definition, Love and Copulation, Million Kilometer High Club, Comings and Goings, Bare Necessities, Vulnerability, When in Rome, Reporting for Duty, Rights and Wrongs, Proportional Response, A Force to be Reckoned With and Heritage.

Warmest Wishes,
    Whoa Nellie

20. Casper

Casper Ensign Newbie

Hi!...i can't remember if i've posted here before but some one mentioned i should come here and say i've updated my site with a new janeway vid.....hope you like it!..

there is a small version and bigger one...i obviously suggest to wait it out and get the bigger one because it's better...hehe
    go to the crew section http://caspersmansion.com