UK STAR WRECK RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by trek1000, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trek1000

trek1000 Ensign Newbie

Hi,

I am actually from the UK distributors who are doing the deal to release Star Wreck on DVD in the UK, potentially for a May release.

I thought it important to speak wit the REAL fans and get some feedback on a couple of things:

What are your thoughts on budding this for a UK release? Would this affect your decision to buy?

Would having any of the original cast voicing the parts help, no matter how obsecure they were?

If you think this would be a good selling point for the UK release does anyone have any recommendations as to who of the cast would be good to voice the parts?

ALL comment, suggestions are massively appreciated.

Cheers

2. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Fantastic movie......i personally would like a English version or even a dubbed English version.

Just out of curiosity are there any issues with copyright in that movie, i thought there would be issue with using ship design trademarks among other things.....

3. jongredic

jongredic Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Considering how many times this thread has popped up in the various forums, I'm taking a wild guess that this will be locked or merged with the one in Fan Productions.

But considering how many times it's come up now, I may actually have to see it :p

If it is locked, can I use the Geordi action-roll picture? PEEEEEZ? :)

4. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Vice Admiral Admiral

Ahhh i see that the same post is cropping up again and again.....Not a good way to get some feedback, if indeed that's what they are looking for.

5. MadBaggins

MadBaggins Captain Captain

What's Star Dreck?

6. firehawk12

firehawk12 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Oh wait, was this that... Danish or Dutch fan parody movie that came out a while ago?

7. Top41

Top41 Vice Admiral Moderator

Since this thread is already in Fan Productions, I'll close it here. Please continue the discussion in the appropriate forum, thanks!

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.