Janeway in the cases of Quinn and Tuvix

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by MatthiasRussell, May 17, 2012.

1. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

You do realize the "Nut Shell" is what women call the Mason jar they store under the sink to keep their man's balls in, Right?

You're only a king as long as they unscrew the top for you ;)

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

With the homosexual lads, do they trade balls, one of them has four, or laugh about the silly ways women keep control?

3. Sindatur

Sindatur The Gray Owl Wizard Admiral

Well, of course, we share our balls and yea, we do laugh about how straight men turn them over for storage under the sink, but, I'm not sure people want to discuss that when they can disagree with what Janeway decides to do with BALLard or other transformed folks? I say she's totally consistent in my last post.

4. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

That depends on her level of ignorance.

I really don't think that the personality who walked out of the collective after 20 years was an accurate rendition of the human being that should have been Anika Hanson, even if you take Unimatirx Zero into account, and especially if they didn't, which they had no reason to at the time.

Janeway should have murdered Seven of Nine in an attempt to resurrect an 8 year old Anika locked deep down in a box inside that delightful meatsuit.