A new B5 series on the horizon?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Reverend, Jul 24, 2011.

1. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

This just reminded me, and I figure that if anyone would know, you would, is there a site on-line that archived the photographs of all the lots in the big on-line B5 prop auction many years ago. There was one specific one I remember, a small award claiming that Lochley was at the Battle of the Line, that I was looking for, but the whole enchilada would be interesting from a historical perspective.

2. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

This site has the ones you want, I think. Note that the blip bracelet sold then isn't the same one I bought later. Mine has felt or something on the inside which indicates to me that the one I bought was worn by the actress but the one auctioned was the one Bester was examining in Sheridan's office.

Jan

3. Mal

Mal Commodore Commodore

"rick was gorgeous - real easy on the eyes":wtf:
    yeah, i think i'll pass.

4. RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion Premium Member

For some reason, I really like that quote. Maybe I can get it as a ringtone. :mallory:

5. Jan

Jan Commodore Commodore

Then you'll miss the two photos of Lyta in the Vorlon tank. Full length. :devil:

Seriously, though, for anybody interested, this is what I wrote elsewhere after reading the book file last Friday:

As stated, I don't have any financial interest whether you get it or not but basing the choice on the first few (very true! Rick was gorgeous. :drool:) words from a video isn't really an informed decision.

Jan