Mulgrew lends voice to geo-centrism?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by Bad Thoughts, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

None of those are me, alas, although I am a bonus feature on the Wrath of Khan DVD. :)

This would have been back when TLC was still calling itself The Learning Channel. I didn't have cable back then, so I never saw the final product, but I know it aired because, for the next few years, I would occasionally get a phone call from a friend:

"Hey, Greg! Was that actually you walking through a graveyard on cable last night?"

FYI: Hands on a Hard Body is a pretty compelling documentary, btw. I believe they later made it into a Broadway musical. Really!

2. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I might have to look for that next time I'm at the used vid store. I don't have any of the TOS cast films anymore, and TWOK would be a good place to start, since it's among the very first videotapes I ever bought (the other was a version of "The Menagerie").

3. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Clearly, Kate Mulgrew believes that eating a chicken will give you super powers. I mean, she said so on camera!

Personally I believe if you equip the Neil DeGrasse Tyson materia for over 1000 battles, you can summon his mighty wrath and do 9999 damage to all Geocentrists within range. And no amount of direct incontrovertible proof will convince me otherwise!

I don't get how, even if you are a hateful bastard, how you could actually believe that Jews weren't killed in the holocaust. For that to be true, there would have to be about six million 90 year old Jewish people hiding behind a rock somewhere in Poland, waiting for the right moment to jump out and say "Gotcha!" I suppose being a hateful bastard and being a complete fucking moron do have a very high comorbidity rate.